Chapter 22

They had no idea where they were being taken. And no right to question either.

Irene looked at everyone the whole ride except Jisoo, who refused to raise her head.

Rosé also chose to keep her head down and Namjoon's gaze was firmly planted on his fidgeting hands. They were familiar with the girl and were expectedly nervous.

Nayeon and the girls kept to themselves. They had no idea what was to happen and weren't keen on finding out anyway. Taehyung gazed out the window for some peace.

Everyone was nervous for the same reason except one. Seulgi's eyes quivered as they stole glances of the pale girl with the strong posture.

In her mind she was witnessing the epitome of elegance and beauty. Her breath shortened as her eyes ran down her features.

Someone had to take their extra time creating her or maybe heaven was actually missing an angel.

There was no plausible explanation to the breathtaking girl sitting in her presence.

The van came to a stop at the airport. Following Irene, Mina exited the vehicle and the others glanced at each other before doing the same.

They were led into a different area and through the path, the group had made their way to the private jet waiting for them.

"We have got all your documents approved for travel." Mina informed mostly to Sana and Momo whose eyes were shaking anxiously.

There was no refute from anyone. It was a quiet and eerie procedure to board onto it.

"What the hell is happening?" Nayeon leaned back, whispering to Tae and Seulgi who were shaking in nerves.

"I have no idea and frankly I'm a bit scared for my life."

"Do you think she's single?" Seulgi cupped her mouth when the question unknowingly slipped out.

"Please be quiet so we don't get dropped to the ground for being a nuisance." Jeongyeon begged, eyes still closed.

"In all this seriousness, Lisa still has the audacity to flirty." Tae clicked his tongue at the girl whose hand was firmly clenched into by the blonde as she moved her hair out of the way.

Chaeyoung was clutching tightly onto Lisa's hand. Guilt ran through her veins. If Irene informs Jennie, she doesn't know where she will stand in their relationship.

"Hey!" She spoke, catching her frightened eyes. "It's gonna be okay." Lisa soothed.

Chaeyoung nodded, laying her head on Lisa's shoulder. She hoped she was right.

For the next few hours, silence took over the jet. Jisoo and Taehyung stayed up, looking outside their respective windows as the others naturally fell asleep.

Mina continuously whispered some type of updates to Irene who simply nodded. Joon and Jin constantly gulped saliva down their dry throat and took each other's hands tightly.

Once they could see land outside, the light automatically woke up most of them.

"This feels like a hostage situation." Sana whispered to Seulgi as they were escorted into cars.

"At least we get a free trip to Korea." Momo shrugged, climbing in beside her.

"I think I know where we're going." Chaeyoung finally whispered to Lisa who looked up in anticipation.

"The Kims' Seoul hotel."

As she spoke, they came to a stop.

"The Kims have ownership of a bunch of buildings. Everything that happens there gets relayed back to them. Except this area. This is purely her control."