Chapter 8

Lisa woke up to see the blonde eagerly waiting for their last meal on the plane. Yawning, she tried to stretch in her little space.

"Good morning!" Lisa nodded, taking in her accent once again. She couldn't figure out where it was from.

She glanced at Jisoo who was busy on her phone. Probably texting the group chat.

Looking out the window, all she could see was clouds.

The thought finally came back to her. Where were they going? Neither Lisa or Jisoo checked their boarding passes. Too caught up keeping on guard against Jennie.

The thought was dismissed when she saw her seat partner talking to the attendant with a pleasant smile.

"No avocado this time?" The blonde shook her head at Lisa.

Finally, a reaction. Time for Round 2.

"We only have a few hours together. Can I get a name now?"

"Exactly. We only have a few hours together. There's no need for the name of a stranger."

Curved again.

Lisa tiredly chuckled. It was clearly not gonna happen. She had been trying to smoothly flirt but her efforts were futile against the girl.

The rest of the ride was silent. Lisa put up her partition and decided on watching a movie.

It was the end credits when they were instructed to land in a few minutes. As soon as they landed, Lisa hopped out of her seat and was out of sight of the stranger.

She reunited with Jisoo at her seat.

"How did it go, Romeo?"

"Should've tried the attendant! Wasted my time." The raven laughed at her failure.

"Hope you enjoyed your flight! Please depart in an orderly manner."

"And most importantly..."

"Welcome to Canada!"

And just like that, Jisoo and Lisa were in trouble again. The two quickly walked off the plane together.

"I wanted to come back home but not this fast!" Lisa was clutching onto Jisoo's hand.

"Maybe it's a different province. Maybe we're in Quebec or something."

"Right. Right. Who's gonna recognize us here? No one." Lisa managed to calm down. "What the hell is taking Jennie so long?"

"No idea. She said she'll see us at the baggage claim."

The girls picked up their luggage and decided to wait at their terminal. After almost twenty minutes, they finally saw Jennie walking towards them, on the phone.

"Pearson? Yes, Toronto."

"Fuck." Lisa squeezed Jisoo's hand harder. Expect the two of them to somehow end up in the same city they were taken from.

"They're waiting for us." She informed them.

Lisa quickly let go of Jisoo's hand before Jennie noticed. In their rush, they failed to acknowledge the girl behind her, pushing her baggage cart in their effort to hide their nerves.

"It's over. We're about to be exposed."

"We'll be fine. Think logically. No one we know will be in contact with the higher ups."

"Yes, but everyone we know lurks around the city. It's not like we kept a low profile either." Lisa hinted at Jisoo. "Someone will definitely recognize us."