Chapter 20

"Does it really matter?" Jisoo leaned her head against the mannequin dressed as a bride.

"Are you not excited?"

"As long as I'm with you, I don't really care for where I am."

"Enough with the flirting. You can go buy me a drink while I confirm the place with the planner." Jennie timidly kissed Jisoo's cheek, brightening up the girl's mood. They were slowly becoming comfortable with PDA.

"Be right back, love." Jisoo practically ran out of the place. Her phone suddenly burst with notifications on the way.

Team Visual

L: men should be deprived of the right to speak, i cannot stress this enough!

R: I'm sorry

Bear: it's not your fault 😄 let's all forget about it.
we got what we needed anyway :)

L: 😠😡🤬

J: Why is the baby mad?

L: 😮‍💨😔😾

J: Use your words, Lili.

Bear: Rosie's brother wasn't very kind 😀

L: fucking estrogen-filled loser called us charity cases 😾

Bear: to be more specific, he asked if Rosie was doing charity work, hanging out w us :/

R: Once again, I'm sorry.

L: not your fault he has the personality of a decaying house plant.

Bunny: are you and Jennie done?

J: Almost. I'm getting us drinks before we leave.

L: be quick, our flight's is early in the morning tomorrow 😪
why do WE have to go to the business meetings first 😔 i just wanna go straight to Japan

R: Seul unnie and I are also going early with you.

V: they're just parting in the stopover to directly reach Japan and join us while you suffer 😁🤞

J: 🤭

Jeong: 👀

L: 👺

Jisoo got up to grab the drinks she ordered from the counter and left to get Jennie from the wedding planner's office.

"Jin!" Jennie jumped from her seat to run to her. She grabbed her drink and clinged right onto her arm.

Jisoo felt her heart slowly tear apart. Her mind was constantly at war at the thought of betraying Jennie and lying to herself.

"You really do have the most beautiful eyes..." Voice just above a whisper, Jisoo had no idea she was speaking out loud. "They look at me as if you're really in love." Which only makes it harder as none of this is real.

"What if I am?" Jennie lowered her gaze and focused on her straw to avoid showing her fiancé her completely heated face.

Jisoo heaved a sigh and closed her eyes.

"I'm tired of pouring love into the world without asking if anyone deserves it."

She opened them to see the cat eyes whose gaze was kissing her cloudy eyes back with a look of concern and all her frustrations disappeared for the while.