Chapter 3

"So they're just gonna tell people you're a man and send you to slaughter with another family?" Lisa scrunched her face in confusion. "How does that work?"

"You've never seen my brother, right?" Lisa shook her head.

Jisoo pulled out her phone and scrolled through Instagram to unblock Jin's page. She handed the phone to Lisa who stared at it for a couple minutes before bringing back her smug smile.

"I'm not stupid, Soo. I know how the Faceapp works." Lisa rolled her eyes. "I've literally sent you pictures of me as a pretty hot asian twink."

"Lisa, that's literally Jin."

"Shhh. It's okay to tell me that you've been catfishing as a man." Lisa patted Jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo face-palmed. "You'll see later."

Lisa brushed her off and they got dressed to go out as per Dara's order so she could get "ready" for the Kims.

"Where exactly are we going?" Lisa asked Jisoo in the car.

"To my stylists I presume."

Jisoo gulped when she saw they were at the private parlor.

Reluctantly, she got into the chair and watched them snip off half of her hair. She managed to convince them to at least leave it a bit longer which ended up with her getting a wolf cut.

She stifled a laugh, catching Lisa cursing under breath when they dyed her hair black along with Jisoo's hair. The younger girl loved her blonde hair and was the one who picked Purple for Jisoo.

As Jisoo had said, they ended up taking her measurements for a new wardrobe.

Lisa stuck by her so much that she was asked if she was Jisoo's partner. Lisa being Lisa, she played along and would call Jisoo pet names in the store, much to Dara's displeasure.

"I didn't know hair and outfits would change you this much." Lisa gaped at Jisoo trying on the suit. "You're one skirt away from looking like a femboy." Jisoo flicked her forehead.

"You…You really do look like Jin." Dara sniffled.

Jisoo ignored her and left for the car with Lisa after making sure they were done.

"So your twin is real??" Lisa asked in shock.

"He's not my twin. I guess the genes are just very strong." Jisoo shrugged.

"Could've fooled me." She opened up the front camera and forced Jisoo to take pictures.

"I'm gonna tag you and tell people, you're my boyfriend."

"With what account?" Dara had forced her to deactivate any social media account she previously had. It was like Jisoo's identity was wiped off the face of the earth.

Lisa pouted. "Whatever, we still look cute. I'm posting it." Jisoo ended up taking pictures for Lisa anyway.

That night, her stomach churned, thinking of what her life has become. She created her own identity that was stolen away from her overnight.

Shaking her thoughts out of her head, she cuddled closer to Lisa.

At least, you're here.

——————————

"You're pretty hot as a guy. I could go for more men if it was you." Lisa winked at her.

"Please don't." Jisoo cringed. "I look like my brother."

"Should I start calling you Jin from now on?" Lisa laughed.

"You should've already been calling her unnie." Dara walked into the room, shooting Lisa a look of annoyance.