Chapter 15

"What do you mean your seat is in economy?!"

"There was a little mix up. Also, I don't see how this concerns you to be so upset." Lisa judged the Blonde's frown.

"Fine. Go ahead. Go slum it with the economy class." Rosie threw her hands up in defeat.

"Anything is better than sitting next to you again."

"As if you weren't hitting on me."

"I'm so sorry to interrupt your tantrums but have you seen Jin? There's only five minutes to our flight."

"He'll be back soon. Just needed to check some details." Lisa assured, faking her smile.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was busy holding Seulgi by her waist to prevent her from running out of the airport.

"You're my best friend! How could you kidnap me?" Seulgi shrieked, still attempting to escape.

"Seul, please just cooperate. We don't know who he is and your safest option is coming with us!"

"I don't wanna go to Korea! What am I even supposed to do there? What about my job? What about the ticket?" She argues to Jisoo who already had taken care of everything

"I'll get you a temporary job there as an instructor again. I already contacted your studio and the ticket is booked."

Cautiously, Jisoo loosened her hold on Seulgi who was deep in thought. The announcement informed them it was time to board.

"Seul?" Jisoo called out.

After a deep sigh, her friend returned a small smile. Jisoo took it as her agreement to come.

"I'll help you find your brother while we're at it. Let's all come back together." Jisoo eagerly nodded and left before her so they weren't seen together.

Seulgi dragged her hand luggage towards the boarding area to see the three girls getting on.

First class first, makes sense.

"Hey, pretty lady." A shriek left her mouth when she felt the breath near her ear.

"Lisa, what the hell?!"

"I'm here to keep you company." The younger seductively winked, making Seulgi gag.

"This is going to be a long flight." She deduced in disapproval.

----------

"That was quite the short flight." Jennie yawned, still a bit jet-lagged.

"Maybe because you slept on Jin's shoulder the whole time." Roseanne teased the already embarrassed girl.

They were waiting by the car while Jisoo and Lisa promised to get all their baggage. Jennie really didn't want to separate and offered to wait along with them but Jisoo didn't want to burden the girl.

"Are you going straight home?"

The assistant nodded, slightly yawning. "I'm done playing your assistant for the week for free. You need to pay me to continue."

A giggle left Jennie's mouth as Lisa and Jisoo approached with the carts holding their belongings. Seulgi was far behind, waiting for Jennie and Rosie to leave so she could join them.

"Missing something?"

"Yes, you." Jennie says without thinking, making her eyes go wide.

"Good thing, I'm right here." They handed their baggage to their chauffeurs to load. Leading her by her arm, Jisoo opened the door for Jennie to climb into and stood by the window glancing at her figure.