Chapter 29

An ear shattering scream woke the girls up at almost ten in the morning.

"Who the fuck let the sun into our room?" Nayeon groaned, wrapping her legs against Jeongyeon.

"Close the damn blinds!" Sana demanded, kicking Momo off the bed. The Japanese crawled on the floor and lazily pulled on the strings to close them.

"So no one else is worried about that scream?"

"It sounds just like my brother after his skin breaks out in the morning." Rosie yawned, pulling closer to the pillow. "Where's Lisa?"

"Probably in Seulgi's room."

"No, the kids are sleeping there." Jeongyeom informed them.

"Jisoo's missing too, the three are probably in Lisa's room."

"At least she didn't have to sleep on the cold, hard floor like me." Tae yawned, rubbing his hands together and placing them on his face for warmth.

A series of aggressive knocks on their door finally woke most of them out of their morning daze.

"Are they trying to break the door down?!" Taehyung crawled over and fumbled with the doorknob. He was immediately pushed away by the door opening in his face and was left groaning on the floor in pain.

"Who the fuck was it?! WHO WAS IT?" Jimin yelled at the whole group of confused girls and the guy wriggling on the floor in pain.

They couldn't completely understand what he was talking about until their eyes dragged over to where he was pointing. In seconds, the room was filled with an uproar of laughter and a few of the girls holding it in an attempt to remain respectful.

Jimin was standing in the room with rainbow hair while Hoseok held his face in embarrassment of his newly dyed orange hair. Although, Yoongi and Namjoon didn't seem to mind their mint green and blue hair.

"Wow. That's definitely a new way to show your pride." Taehyung sputtered out, coughing to keep his laugh in.

"You think this shit is funny?!!"

"Relax, Rainbow Dash. You're acting like you didn't walk in here and wake us up to show us your butchered hair job."

"I would never do this to myself!!"

"I just called you Rainbow Dash but I guess everyone had different priorities" Jeong shrugged.

"We have the whole My Little Pony squad here. Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and two Minty's." Sana cheerfully noted.

"How do you even know all that, huh? So you did it!" Jimin accused her, chest puffing out.

"Momo used to be obsessed with that." She pointed to the girl smiling beside her, eyes shining with excitement at their colourful hair. "I preferred Barbie."

They turned to the sound of footsteps.

"Jajangmyeon." Lisa said while being carried by Jisoo on her back. Her eyes were tightly shut while her hands had clutched around Jisoo's neck to the point Seulgi wondered if the girl could even breathe.

"What?" Jimin sneered at them.

"I called you annoying." Lisa sneered back.

Jisoo sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Your Korean is killing me, Lili." She walked past the boys and dropped her onto the bed, right beside Rosie.

Seulgi sauntered behind her, rubbing her eyes with a pout.

"Why'd you scream?"

"Me?" Sana pointed to herself. "Why would I scream?"