-thirty three

Adelia was the last person Aurora expected to see outside of school, let alone at this specific tattoo place.

And the same went for Aurora too. At Hogwarts, she wasn't the most rebellious type. And Adelia knew that considering the family she came from, they would probably never allow her to come to these areas. So Adelia was also quite surprised to see Aurora in the waiting area of where she worked.

"Aurora?"

"Adelia?"

They both spoke up at the same time so their voices overlapped. Veronica just sat there in confusion.

"Well this is awkward." Veronica quietly interjected.

"So what brings you here?" Adelia asked her.

"This is a tattoo shop, right?" Aurora said.

"Oh right! Uhm, yeah. You can just follow me." Adelia told the two.

They went to a room in the back with a seat and all the materials needed for piercings and tattoos.

"I'll be right back." Adelia left the room, leaving Veronica to question her friend.

"That was the most awkward encounter I have ever witnessed in my life." Veronica deadpanned. "So, who is she?"

"A friend from school. But I didn't know she worked here." Aurora answered.

"What's her name?" Veronica questioned.

"Adelia Archer." A different voice answered her this time.

"Oh hello. We're not in any classes together, are you a Hufflepuff? I barely have classes with the Hufflepuffs." Veronica asked, curious to know more about her.

"Yeah, I am, that's probably why." Adelia replied. "So what brings you two here."

"Well I'm planning on getting a tattoo. And Veronica here wants a piercing." Aurora spoke up, gesturing to her friend.

"Veronica Rosier? See I knew you seemed familiar!" Adelia exclaimed.

"Have we met before? Despite you going to Hogwarts, I don't think we've ever talked." Veronica was confused as to how she knew her. Although maybe not that much, considering her last name.

"No we haven't, but I knew your brother quite well." Adelia pondered on the topic.

"Oh merlin, were you two together or something? If that's the case, then I really apologize because he can be a real pain in the—"

"No, I used to tutor him actually. How else do you think he managed to pass his OWL's in fifth year?" Adelia questioned, then set out a few tools on the table.

"Tutor? Oh this is amazing, next time that little shit tries to blackmail me, I can use this against him. Our parents won't be happy to hear that their perfect son barely managed to keep up his good grades." Veronica smirked, and the girls laughed.

"So, who's going first?" Adelia asked the two girls.

Veronica volunteered to go first since hers wasn't as time consuming. Only a simple nose piercing.