-fifteen

Valentine's Day had come quicker than expected, and it happened to land on a Saturday. A Hogsmeade weekend. Aurora had decided to meet Marlene at Hogsmeade, for a secret date.

She was waiting in the common room for Veronica and Narcissa to finish getting ready. She sat on the couch and heard loud voices coming towards the couch. She didn't even need to look up to see who those voices belonged to. Her brother,Regulus, and then Evan, Avery, Snape, and Malfoy.

Out of all of them, Avery was the loudest, bragging about the girls he slept with, as usual. She despised him and the fact that he only "dated" to get in their pants.

"Well if it isn't Aurora Black." Avery said, sitting on the couch across from her, with his friends

Still not dropping her gaze from her book, she snapped at him.
"What do you want now, Avery."

"Woah, Reg, you might want to tell your sister to calm down over here. She's a bit, feisty." He smirked.

"So, you're sure you still don't want to go on that date with me?" He asked.

"How many bloody times do I have to tell you. I am not interested in dating right now. Especially not you." She said, emphasizing the you.

"You didn't seem to be not interested in dating with that Gryffindor. That Gryffindor girl."
"You two seemed to have gotten along, quite comfortably." He finished.

It felt as if someone had punched her in the stomach, and their was no air in the room. Did he see Aurora and Marlene together?

"W-what do you mean?" She tried her best to keep a straight face, as if she was oblivious to what he was talking about.

"Oh you know exactly what i mean."
"Don't tell me, the Aurora Black is into girls." He laughed, as he had said that a little too loudly.

His friends looked slightly shocked but laughed along with him. Except Regulus and Evan. And at that moment, she had enough.

She ran out of the common room and let the tears come out. She didn't know what to do. She had just been outed. In front of the whole common room. Not even her friends knew about her and Marlene. She was crying uncontrollably and headed straight to the Gryffindor common room.
She needed to talk to Marlene.

She made her way there and to her luck, a first year and his friend was standing outside the common room, talking to one another.

She made her way to them and tried to wipe her tears away and get herself together.

"H-hi. Can any of you fetch Marlene Mckinnon for me?" She asked, as kindly as she could.

"Why would we do that? Especially for a Slytherin like you?" One of them said, giving her a dirty look.

"JUST GO AND FETCH ME MARLENE FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!" She shouted at them.

They quickly got scared and agreed to get Marlene for her.

The Gryffindor common room wasn't as full, but also not empty. The young boy quickly looked around for Marlene, but instead saw one of her friends.

"U-uhm you're a friend of Marlene right?" He asked the red-head.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Lily said.

"Well there's a very scary, uhm Slytherin girl outside that asked me to get Marlene for her." He responded.

"Don't worry, I'll get her, you can go now." Lily's said kindly.

She got Marlene and she left the common room. As soon as she got out, she saw Aurora. But she wasn't her normal self. She was crying.