-ten

Veronica and Regulus. It wasn't possible. Was it? He was her younger brother, and Ronnie was her best friend. She was happy if they were happy, but then again, she didn't want to see any of them hurt. She shook it off and decided to observe the two of them for the next few weeks, just to be sure. By then, most students were awake and walking in the halls. She needed to return her book to the library so she decided to go there. Once she got to the library, she returned her book, but decided to read again. She was walking through the aisles until she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." The person muttered.

Instead of getting mad, she got up and helped them pick up their books. She didn't notice who it was until she looked up, only to see the scar covered face. Remus Lupin.

The quiet one of the group. He was always reading, or if the Marauders were pranking someone, he would always just stand there, quietly. She honestly didn't have anything against him.

" Remus right? I saw you yesterday at the Three Broomsticks." Aurora said.

"Yep, that's me. You're Sirius' sister, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's me." She said, with her head looking down.

"Well I better get going." She added, as she left.

"Wait!" He said catching up to Aurora.

"About yesterday, I'm sorry. We didn't mean to intrude. I should have just told Sirius to go somewhere else, considering how you two feel about each other." He added.

"It's fine. And by the way, I don't feel anything towards him. I don't hate him, if anything, he's the one who hates me." She said.

"Oh, well yeah, Marlene made that pretty clear yesterday." He said while walking with her.

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"Well after you left, Marlene yelled at Sirius and they were both arguing but she just, snapped." He said.

"Im not trying to be rude or anything, but why are you all of a sudden friends with Marlene. Aren't your parents going to be mad or something." He asked again.

"Well I don't know, it's a funny story, really."

And so she explained everything to him. She didn't know why, but she trusted Remus. He was different than the other Marauders. Remus felt the same. Aurora was different from the rest of the Slytherins. They were both very similar to one another. And different from their friend groups.

They were walking together in the halls and didn't notice Sirius and James at the end of the hallway. And the two boys got the wrong idea.

"Well hello there, Moony." Sirius said

"Oh hey, Padfoot. Didn't see you two there." Remus replied.

"So do you want to explain what you were doing with her." Sirius asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh so I'm referred to as her now? Won't even bother saying my name. I'm actually quite surprised as to how quickly you threw me and Reg away and moved on." Aurora said furiously.

"What do you mean how quickly I moved on? You're the one who ignored me." Sirius snapped back at her.

"Don't even get me started on that. I wrote to you every day. You didn't even reply to at least one of my letters!" She said.

At this point, James and Remus were on the side, standing awkwardly. They didn't really know what to do or say.

"Just leave me alone, okay?" She said again.

"Leave my friends alone first. I wouldn't want them to get drifted to the dark side now would I?" He said.

"I know exactly how you're going to turn out, Aurora. A pure blood supremacist. Just like our parents." He added.
At this point she had enough.

Aurora wasn't thinking straight when she did this but after, she ran away. She brought her hand across his face and slapped him.

Then with a shaky breath, she rushed out of there, leaving the three boys dumbfounded and surprised at her action.

"Padfoot, mate, I think you went a little too far with what you said this time." Remus said.

"And plus, I walked up to her in the library and we just started talking. She's not as bad as you think she is." He added.

*****

Aurora kept running until she made it to the Black Lake, once again. The Black Lake and the Astronomy tower were her favorite places, especially at night.

There, she broke down.

She wasn't like her parents, was she? She didn't agree with her parent's views either. But she was too scared to tell them. They would disown her for sure, and unlike Sirius, she had no where to go and no one to turn too.

She just didn't want to turn out like them.

She kept sobbing until she heard the grass rustle. She quickly shot up from her spot and wiped her tears. She didn't like crying in front of others.

She checked to see who it was, but it was only Marlene.

"Oh hi." She said, faking a smile, and trying her best to act like nothing happened.

"Are you okay? Were you crying?" Marlene asked, concerned.

"What? No, I'm fine!" Aurora quickly replied.

"No you're not, I can tell. What happened?" Marlene asked.

"Nothing. Just Sirius." Aurora quietly replied.

"Oh I'm going to beat that arrogant, two faced-"

But before Marlene finished her sentence, Aurora cut her off.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine. But thanks for the concern."

"Well if you say so." Marlene said.

They talked for a while and the two girls really enjoyed each other's company. Despite their houses, or who they were friends with. They had a really strong bond, despite only knowing each other for a small amount of time.

And that bond continued to grow strong over the months.

*****

Hiiii! So anyways, I kinda wanna make Aurora and Remus friends. I feel like they'd be good friends. And i also kinda wanna see Sirius pissed off lmaoo. k bye.