-twelve

It was the day of the party and the girls and boys in all the houses were getting ready after classes ended. Aurora wore a simple, yet cute mini dress. It was a rich shade of emerald green and was tight, so it accentuated all her curves. She added some jewelry to make the dress stand out more. She also had a secret compartment in the dress where she could put her wand, but it wouldn't be noticeable.

"Are you guys ready?" Aurora asked, putting on her heels.

"Yeah, I'm done now- woah, you look smoking hot, Rory." Veronica said, staring at her friends.

"Yeah, I agree with her. All the boys are going to be all over you tonight." Narcissa added, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on let's go." Aurora said, rolling her eyes.

*****

  When they got to the Gryffindor common room, a student let them in. The place was already filled with students. She could hear what seemed like muggle music playing. And a bunch of seventh years had snuck some firewhiskey and alcohol. The place was also decorated with Christmas decorations.

"You came!" Someone said behind her.
She turned around and saw Marlene. She had a tight dark-blue mini dress on. She looks beautiful, she though to herself.

"I did. The place looks nice." Aurora said, smiling.

"Thanks. Anyways, want to get a drink?" Marlene asked.

"Sure, let's go." Aurora replied, as they walked over to the drink table.

They had a few shots of firewhiskey, but the party was only just starting.

More people came in, and at last, the Marauders showed up. Making a big dramatic entrance per usual. Aurora couldn't help but scoff.

Then Marlene took Aurora to meet her friends.

"Lily, Alice, this is my friend Aurora." Marlene introduced them.

"Hi, I'm Alice. Alice Fortescue." The petite  girl with dark brown hair responded. She seemed like a very sweet person.

"And I'm Lily Evans. Nice to meet you." Lily said.

"Nice to meet you guys too, I'm Aurora. Aurora Black." She wasn't sure how they were going to respond. Merlin knows what mean and rude things Sirius had told them about her.

"You're Sirius' sister aren't you?" Alice asked nicely.

"Yes, and twin actually." She responded.
"Wow that's cool!" Alice said.

A few moments later, she saw Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy.....snogging? Wow, things over there had escalated fast. And Veronica was now where to be seen, and the same with Regulus. And that only meant one thing, and she did not want to think about that.

She hung out with Marlene, Lily, and Alice most of the time, and the four drank a lot. Well besides Alice, she seemed to be the more innocent one out of all of them. And surprisingly, Lily drank a lot too. She was usually the mature and serious one. Then Lily and Alice decided to dance, and they did that.

"Ugh, these heels. My feet hurts so bad, I'm going to change into more comfortable shoes, wanna come?" Marlene asked Aurora.

"Sure." She replied.

They made their way to the girls dormitory and they had the same four-poster beds as the ones in the Slytherin girls dormitories, except these were red and gold. The whole room was basically red and gold themed.

"It's much more quiet here isn't it?" Aurora said.

"Yeah, and i could use some quiet right now. My head is hurting from all that alcohol." Marlene chuckled.