-eight

It was the day of the Hogsmeade trip and the girls in one particular Slytherin dormitory were rushing and panicking while getting ready.

"Ronnie, where's that lipstick you always wear?" Narcissa yelled from the bathroom.

"It's in my makeup pouch, come here." Veronica replied.

The two girls were both debating on what outfit to wear and doing their makeup. Aurora on the other hand, was sitting on her bed, with a book. This wasn't really a big day for her since she just planned on walking  around and exploring the shops, all by herself. Not that she minded. She enjoyed her own company.

They added the finishing touches to their looks, such as jewelry and their purses, so Aurora grabbed her bag and they all headed out.

*****

Hogsmeade was mainly filled with students from Hogwarts. Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop and The Three Broomsticks were both popular hangout and date spots amongst the students.

Veronica and Narcissa had gone to meet up with their dates, leaving Aurora alone.

She wandered around the village, exploring different shops.

She walked out of a book shop after purchasing a book. But it wasn't just any book, it was a muggle book. Despite her parents beliefs and views towards muggleborns, Aurora didn't really know where she stood. In her opinion, it was horrible to kill innocent muggleborn witches, especially for something they couldn't control. But then again, she felt like she had to agree with her parents. After all, those ideas have been imprinted onto her mind ever since she came into this world.

She picked up a copy of a book called The Great Gatsby. It seemed pretty interesting, so she bought it.

She craved a butterbeer after all that walking, and decided to head to The Three Broomsticks. The place had some students and a few other adults there.

She ordered her butter beer and took a seat in an empty table. She sat there, enjoying her butterbeer, and reading the new book.

Aurora enjoyed her own company. Some would call it loneliness, but to her, it was freedom. When she was alone, she could finally be herself.

But Aurora finished the book pretty fast. She was used to finishing books so quickly at this point. As she was about to leave, she heard a familiar voice.

"Oh hello there!" Someone said.

Aurora turned around and saw Marlene.
"Hey, Marlene." She said.

Marlene walked towards her.
"Can I sit here or are you waiting for someone?" Marlene asked, pointing at the empty seat.

"No, I'm here alone, so go ahead." Aurora replied.

The waiter brought Marlene's butterbeer and got Aurora another cup. And the two chatted away.

"So why are you here alone?" Marlene asked, taking a sip from her drink.

"Well, both of my friends have a date, so that should pretty much sum it up for you." She replied, chuckling.

"Oh really? Because same. Well Lily has a date with James, but she refuses to call it that. And then Alice, is well, wherever she is. I kind of got split from her after she headed to Honeydukes with Frank Longbottom." Marlene explained.

"So, cheers to being lonely." Marlene said, raising her cup, and Aurora did the same.

"Cheers to being lonely."

Then, at that moment, door opened and a group of very loud boys walked in.

"I still can't believe Evans agreed to go on a date with Prongs." One of them said.

"He's been waiting 5 years for this."
Another one said.

"Hey isn't that Marlene?" The first one asked again.

"Come on she looks lonely, let's sit with her." The first one said again.

"I-isn't she sitting with a friend?" This time it was a new voice.

"Well she can be our friend too, let's go." The first one said again and they walked towards Aurora and Marlene.

"Oi, Marls! Can we sit here?" He asked.

"Uh, I'm not really sur-" she began, but before she could finish her sentence the first boy cut her off.

"Yes? Perfect!"

"Sirius I didn't say you could sit here." Marlene said .

And then Aurora turned around and saw her brother. Sirius.

"No, it's fine they can sit here. I was just about to leave anyways." Aurora said, glaring at Sirius while packing her stuff.

Behind her brother stood Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. There was usually four of them, but James was on that date and with Lily. The four pranksters of this school. Yes, some of their pranks were funny, but most of the time they were just obnoxious and rude. Mostly James and Sirius. Remus was more of the quiet one. And Peter was always seen with food or snacks.

She gave Sirius one last look and was heading out, until Marlene grabbed her wrist.

"Wait! It's fine, I told them they couldn't sit there. Come on." She said.

"It's fine, I should head out anyways, my friends are probably looking for me." Aurora quickly replied.

"Oh, okay. Well it was fun talking to you while it lasted. We should do it again sometime." Marlene nervously said.

"Yeah, I would like that." Aurora replied with a smile.

"Okay, well see you around I guess."

"Yeah, see you." Aurora said, as she left.
Marlene went back to the table.

"Seriously guys? Out of all the tables you chose to come to this one?" Marlene snapped at the three boys.

"I think you meant, Siriusly." Sirius said with a smirk.

"No. Now's not the times for jokes. Do you even care about her feelings?"
Marlene asked Sirius. She wore a very stern look on her face.

"Who's feelings?" Sirius asked.
"YOUR SISTER YOU DIMWIT!" Marlene finally had enough, so she yelled at him.

"Since when do you talk to her no-Why do you talk to her?" Sirius asked.

"That's not the point, the point is that ever since you left, she hasn't been the same, and you're to ignorant and oblivious to even notice." Marlene said, furiously.

"You know she's just like them. Just like the rest of my family. With the whole 'pure bloods are the best' crap. So, if I were you, I'd stay away from her. And I did try to talk to her, she just always ignored me." Sirius finally said.

"Wow, you didn't just say that. And about your own sister. How rich. I think the only person I'd want to stay away from is you." Marlene said.

So the Black siblings drama is starting and this is just the beginning😜✌️