Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

Jade's POV

"You look beautiful." I whisper in Tori's ear, her head then leaning into mine. The bright lights coming from the makeup mirror are making it hard for me to close my eyes without seeing the trace of the lights. I place my hands on her shoulders, standing behind her as she sits in the chair, all done with her makeup. She looks back into the mirror and nods with nervous sigh.

"You're going to be wonderful." I tell her before kissing her on the cheek, a small smile growing on her face. 

"I still can't believe they picked me to host the Final Showcase of the year..."She whispers, her doubts returning. I've never seen her so nervous to go out on stage before. 

I crouch down beside her and put my hand on hers, giving her a smile. "Of course they were going to pick you, you're one of the best performers this school has." I tell her as I rub my thumb over hers, this brings another smile from her making me feel better. "You know, besides myself." I joke making her chuckle and roll her eyes. 

"I love you Jade. " She tells me as she stands up from her chair, I rise and she puts her arms around my neck, burring her face into my hair. 

"I love you too Vega." I kiss her hair, rubbing small circles on the purple fabric around her waist. I smile and think of the past year and half with this girl, happy of how we have survived until our senior year. Sure there were plenty of fights and dramatic make up sex, but I know that none of those things could come between my need for Tori. She makes me happy.

"Tori, you're on in a minute." Robbie peeks his head through the door, his headset gear too big for his head. He smiles and gives a thumbs up before leaving again.

"Oh God." Tori sighs as she leans away from me, her hands beginning to shake.

"Hey, you'll do great. I'll be out there watching you the whole time, just look at me if you get too nervous." I tell her before kissing her forehead. She smiles and nods before kissing my lips quickly, then leaving my arms and starting to walk out of the room. I roll my eyes playfully knowing she's going to be amazing, she just has to get past the nerves. 

I walk out and exit the dressing rooms, heading towards the auditorium. My heels click against the ground as I speed walk, knowing I don't want to miss a minute of it. I quietly walk through the doors and head to my seat which Beck has saved for me. I sit down and he gives me a small smile, Trina on the otherside of him with her boyfriend she met in college. Tori's parents sit next to them and Tori's mother gives me a small wink before looking back to the stage. 

"Tori still nervous?" Beck asks me making me quietly chuckle.

"Oh yeah. She's ready though." I smile making Beck nod his head in agreement, our friendship has rekindled over the past year. I'm so happy to have him in my life still, he feels like a brother to me now. 

The stage curtains open and Andre's band starts the introduction music off on the side of the stage, then comes Tori with a great big smile. Her confidence boosted and her nervousness no where in sight, she looks gorgeous in her dress as she gives us a small wave when coming towards the front of the stage. 

I don't know if her eyes are meeting mine, but I convince myself that they are. I grin and give her a thumbs up as she starts the introduction for the show. I smile the whole time as I watch her, shaking my head in amazement. I never thought I would love someone so much.

The show goes on with much success, Tori presenting all of the acts perfectly. I would have to say it's the best Final Showcase i've seen since i've gone to Hollywood Arts, and i'm not just saying that because my hot girlfriend is hosting it either. 

At the end of the show, our group rises and we start to chat about how awesome the show went, I keep my eyes open as I wait for Tori to come join us. I don't pay much attention to anything else, only concentrating on finding her. 

"I never thought I would see the day where Jade West is so whipped about another person." Beck chuckles making me stop my searching. 

"Watch it Oliver." I warn which makes him chuckle even more. "Fine." I give in, knowing that he's right. "I just really love her, okay?" I tell him as I begin to look around again, my eyes finally landing on Tori who is talking to Sikowitz and some other people. 

I start to walk over, hoping her conversation is almost over because I need to snatch her away. I approach behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist before giving her a kiss on the cheek. She giggles which makes Sikowitz roll his eyes, having dealt with our public displays of affection long enough. 

"See you on Monday Tori, Jade." He sips from his Coconut before going off to talk to other performers. 

"You know what?" I ask Tori playfully as I spin her around in my arms, making her giggle even more. 

"What?" She questions as she stares at my lips.

"You were perfect...you are perfect." I smile before connecting our lips, her hands come up and touch my face as I give her a few gentle kisses. 

"You're the best girlfriend ever." She smiles as we pull away from each other, I shrug playfully making her laugh. 

"Well i'm glad you like me, because guess what?" I ask her making her raise her eyebrows playfully. 

"What?" She questions tracing her fingers along my jaw line. 

I lean in and whisper "We got the apartment in New York, it's ours." 

"Really?" She pulls back with her mouth opened, her eyes full of excitement. 

"Yup, we can move in as early as June 1st. We just have to sign the papers." I smile making her grin, she then leans in and hugs me, holding me tight. 

"I'm so happy Jade." She tells me making my smile widen, I knew that when I got the call about the apartment being ours, I knew that it couldn't be a mistake. I'm meant to be with her, we're supposed to stay together, as cheesy as it sounds. 

"I am too Tori." I tell her as I hold her close to me, not caring about the huge crowds around us. I was going to tell her later tonight, but this just seems too perfect to think about wanting to take it back. 

"We'll make cute lesbian neighbors to the poor souls that have to live next to us. " I tell her making her chuckle, holding onto the sound of her laughter in my mind for as long as I can. It's impossible though, because the next thing that my mind is concentrated on, is the taste of Tori's lips. 

End of Conflicting Love

Author Notes and Info about my next story in the next update :)