Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

Tori's POV

Thoughts of Jade swarm through my head, i'm always having a difficult time keeping her out of my thoughts. Even though I should technically be keeping my main focus on this whole Spring Show Case that the school is putting on in two months, auditions are in a week and i'm pretty much empty handed. I haven't been able to write a new song yet, since Jade always distracts me. Even when she isn't in the room. It's an amazing thing, to just think about Jade all the time, but it's a curse when I have to get things done.

" Hey Tori! " I hear making me spin my head around, I see Andre walking towards me with a grin and his guitar on his back. I close my locker before taking the few steps in between us to meet him.

" Hey Andre, what's up? " I ask taking a quick look behind him to see if Jade's at her locker, she stands there putting away a few of her books leaving me happy that I decided to look.

More time has passed with the two of us, and it's been great. Jade and I have seemed to grow closer, just by being with each other. Most of the time, we go to her house or even some park far from here. We haven't told anyone yet, other than the people who already know, yet we don't really mind keeping it a secret. It's almost like a game or even a competition with each other.

I can't believe the chemistry that has developed between us though, my feelings for her have grown so much stronger. Even though I know she would never admit it, knowing her personality, I know that she's enjoying this roller coaster as much as I am. She's been opening up to me more everyday, even if it's a fact about her of the littlest of importance. To me though, everything she tells me is of the most importance, even if it's her favorite type of cereal.

And when I say that our chemistry is improving, I mean that we're also getting much closer when it comes to our physical relationship. Of course, we haven't really done anything yet. We just have made things a bit hotter each time, which I know is bothering Jade a bit. I know she knows i'm not certain yet about it all, and maybe that's why i'm feeling so much for her. She's letting me pick the pace of our physical relationship, even if she doesn't realize it.

It has just come to point between us both, that I know that I can trust her though. The only difficulty is that i'm never really certain about what she's feeling. I'm sometimes scared that one day she's going to tell me our fling is over because she's realized how ridiculous I or this whole thing is, or that one day she's going to change like every other person i've had any kind of relationship with.

Jade looks away from her locker and over to me, I've caught her eye. She sends me one of her playful smirks making me bite my lip. All my previous thoughts of worry, vanish. She's always been able to make them disappear with just one of her smiles. She rolls her eyes when she notices my reaction, she then gives me a wink before slowly making her way towards us.

" Who are you looking at? " Andre asks me skeptically, he looks behind him, luckily his eyes don't find Jade though.

" Oh, um, I was just looking at...the cool lockers. " I lie letting my voice raise a bit, I can't help it. I can't lie without letting my voice rise, it's always been a curse since I was young. Trina has always used it against me, finding out all of my secrets just by the way I lie. I smile at him nervously, hoping he'll just bypass my statement without any more questions.

" Okay..." He replies looking a bit confused, his expression changes though when he asks me his next question with cheerfulness. " You free today after school? I could really use some help with a new song i'm writing. It's for the Spring Show Case."

" Yeah sure, that would be fun. " I reply to him with a smile, maybe he could help with mine as well. Jade soon arrives and avoids any kind of eye contact with me, putting on her little act she has whenever I'm around.