Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Jade's POV

I'm running late, will be there in five minutes.

I send the text to Tori as I'm stuck at a red light, we both planned to show up early so we could have a few minutes to talk to each other, but my stupid little brother thought it would be hilarious to prank me this morning. I was making good time until I decided to turn on the faucet in the kitchen, where I discovered one of my hair bands wrapped around the sprayer, only after I was sprayed and soaked through my shirt.

Normally I would have been too pissed and filled with the need of revenge to continue and get new clothes, but I did so, just so I could go to school and meet Tori. I haven't seen her since Saturday night, and as much as I hate to admit it, i've been missing her like crazy. So that's while i'll be postponing the beheading of my little brother's dolls or whatever they're called, Robbie once told me they were action figures. It doesn't matter though, somebody has to suffer.

I pull into the parking lot of the school five minutes later, like I claimed feeling proud of getting myself here quickly. I grab my stuff and get out of my car, before making my way towards the doors of the school. Last night, I was a bit nervous about revealing Tori and I's relationship. Now though? I'm not nervous, i'm still going to run these halls even if people know i'm into girls.

I walk through the doors, seeing that everything seems normal like it should be. I then walk towards my locker, hoping Tori is at hers. I go to my locker, trying to resist the temptation to glance over and see if she's there. I am able to grab the books I need and place them in my bag, and shutting the locker before fixing my eyes on her locker. There she stands, with her back to me as she talks to Cat and Robbie. I smirk as I walk over to them, feeling the need to mess with Robbie a bit.

" Robbie! " I yell at him, making him jump in surprise. Tori turns her head to look at me which makes me smirk even more.

" I didn't do anything Jade, I promise. " Robbie then stutters making me want to laugh out loud very badly. I walk up to them and stand next to Tori, not touching her yet.

" What are you doing staring at Tori like that? " I ask him with anger in my voice, making him look confused but mostly frightened.

" I wasn't staring at Tori any differently than I normally would. " He squeals making me smirk.

" He's just enjoying the view like any normal person would. " Rex then chimes in making me glare at the puppet. In the corner of my eye, I see Tori starting to get what I'm doing here.

" Shut the puppet up or I will. " I then threaten making Robbie hold Rex closer to him in defense.

" Why-why do you care if I stare at Tori or not anyways? " Robbie then asks shakily, taking a small step backwards.

" It doesn't matter the reason, just don't do it! " I yell at him, making him start to shake. He then runs away towards Sikowit'z classroom making me smirk.

" Jade, why were you so mean to Robbie? " Cat then asks me sounding very confused, her innocent little voice squeaking a bit.

" Don't worry Cat, I was just trying to get rid of him. " I say very calmly before reaching out to grab Tori's hand, she just rolls her eyes at me before squeezing onto my hand.

" You don't have to be so mean to mess with him a bit. " She tells me before leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips.

" I know. " I tell her making her roll her eyes once more, I then look around and see that a few people have begun to stare at us. I shrug my shoulders before standing closer to Tori, not caring what people could possibly be thinking at the moment.