Chapter One

Jade West's POV

My feet remain in the same spot waiting for Beck to be the gentlemen he should be and open the doors for me, he sighs as he does letting me know that he doesn't like doing it. Beck and I have been a little off around each other lately, I don't know if it's because the fact that i'm getting bored with him, or that he just won't try anymore. I don't know, maybe I'm not trying anymore either, but at least I still say I love you when we leave each other for the day.

I walk through the door with a glare not waiting for my little princess, I walk to my locker admiring the beautiful sissor decor splashed across the face of it. At least something is making me smile this morning.

I put in my combo seeing Beck go to his locker in the corner of my eye, he looks frustrated as he tires opening his locker. I turn my head back to towards my locker making my hair flip as I do so, I grab the unwanted books and place them in my shoulder bag that has skulls everywhere on it. I slam my locker and start to walk to my first class not giving Beck a single glance. It's a little early to go to class, but I don't want to deal with the silent glares with Beck.

I walk into Sikowitz's classroom and see him standing there writing on the board, I sit in a seat towards the back putting up my feet in the seat in front of me. Sikowitz turns around and looks surprised to see me here in his classroom.

" Jade, you scared me. What are you doing here so early? " He asks capping his marker and setting it back against the board. He walks over to the windowsill and grabs his coconut and sips from the straw.

" I thought I could watch your flowers die. " I say gloomily staring at the flowers on the windowsill next to me, the flowers are not the best well kept, but not terrible.

" Well that is why I have them out, for your enjoyment. " He says sarcastically making me nod my head not showing any emotion, I stare at the flowers trying to pass the time.

" Shouldn't you be off making out with your fabulous haired boyfriend? " He asks moving over to a chair next to me making me turn my head towards him to glare. He touches his bald spot and looks sad at the mention of hair.

" You know, I used to have hair like his...Ah the good old days. " He says looking over at me with a small smile. I glare at him which makes his smile drop.

" No. " I say turning my head back towards the flowers, he gets up from the chair beside me and makes his way to the board.

" Ah, so you're in one of those moods. " He says taking another sip from his coconut, the bell then rings making me groan. Great, more people to deal with.

" Good morning teenagers. " Sikowitz says as people start to file into the classroom finding a seat. Beck comes and sits next to me trying to get me to look at him, I refuse and stare deeply at the flowers. A few more minutes pass until class starts, Sikowitz starts to go off about his crazy weekend.

The class begins to flow as Sikowitz starts his lesson about alphabetic actions scenes, usually I listen because I love this class but I just seem too distracted to even consider paying attention. The sound of the door opening behind me makes everyone stop and turn their heads except me.

" Hi, I'm Tori. " I hear from a girl's voice making me turn my head slightly to see, there stands a girl that makes me raise my eyebrows.

" Oh yes! Tori Vega here is our new student, welcome Tori! Go on and have a seat. " Sikowitz says pointing to the chair that I have my feet rested on, it just happens to be the last seat available. Tori walks over and looks nervous as she sees me, she stands near the chair hesitating obviously waiting for me to move my legs.

" Sorry to bother, but can I sit here?" She asks making me groan, I take my feet off the chair kicking the chair towards her which makes it fall to the side. She picks it up and sits down looking surprised about what just happened.

" You know, you could be nice once in a while. " Beck says with a sigh making me turn my head to glare at him which makes him roll his eyes in annoyance.

" Well welcome once again Tori, where are you from? " Sikowitz asks Tori putting her on the spot, everyone looks at her waiting for an answer. I stare at the back of her head thinking that she does have really pretty hair, I mentally slap myself realizing what I just thought.

" I'm actually from here, I just transferred schools. " She says making me wonder if she does have enough talent to even come here.

" Oh really? That's very interesting...wait isn't your sister that one- " Sikowitz starts to say but Tori soon interrupts him.

" Crazy Trina? Yeah...that's my sister. " She says looking a little ashamed, I give her a little sympathy thinking of how exhausting it would be to live with Trina Vega.

"...fun for you. " Sikowitz says sarcastically giving a fake thumbs up, Tori nods her head looking a little sad about her situation.

" Well anyways, lets get to work shall we? Should we try our alphabetic scenes out? " Sikowitz asks the class starting up again, everyone nods and he picks a few people out to come on the stage and try the theatre concept out.

I stare at the back of Tori's head trying to figure her out by her small movements, the way she doesn't sit that still yet listens and pays extra attention. After a while of being bored in class, the bell rings telling us it's time to go to our next class. I get up and watch Tori as she leaves the room, I follow her out unsure of why.

She stops in the middle of the hallway making me collide with her because of how close I was to her.

" I'm so sorry. " She says with a panicked look turning around to me, I glare at her hand that is on my shoulder from trying to help steady me. She quickly removes her hand noticing my glare looking a tiny bit frightened.

" Watch where you're going. Vega. " I say which makes her nod her head nervously, I then push past her colliding our shoulders making her lose her feet and fall to the ground. I smirk as I walk away towards my next class, I could have some fun with her.