Chapter Twenty

Tori's POV

The next day at school, Jade and I sit next to each other in Sikowit'z class. We don't say a word to each other though, continuing to leave our relationship a secret. As Sikowitz lectures us though, Jade will every now and then throw me some glances. She even starts to pass notes to me, very discreetly so no one will notice. I would be lying if I said it wasn't fun. Just being able to be near her is all I need to make me happy. 

The small paper-airplane lands on my lap about halfway through the class, I look over to Jade to see her smirking at me. I try to suppress my giggles, as I open up the paper-airplane. I open it up and see a drawing of two girl stick figures, one obviously being me and the other one being her. How can I tell? The one with the eyebrow piercing is laughing and pointing at the one with her zipper down. 

Wait...

I look down at my pants and see that my zipper is down, I panic and pull it back up. I look over to Jade who is trying very hard not to laugh out loud, her hand covering her mouth as she silently laughs. Her face turning a bit red, trying to hold it back. 

" Jade! " I hiss very quietly giving her a quick punch in the shoulder, which just makes her have to fight harder to not laugh out loud. I hit her again hoping no one notices our little scene, at least we're in the back. 

I huff and fold my arms, trying to make her feel bad. She stops the silent laughing and gives me a pout, she then starts to draw something else. I try to look at what she's drawing, but she pushes me away when I lean in to see. She continues to draw, before making it into another small paper-airplane. She then lightly throws it to land in my lap. 

I open up the note, seeing another picture. It shows a stick figure of Jade giving a flower to the other. I smile looking over to the her finding the real Jade with a shrug and smirk. She winks at me making me blush, I fold up both of the pictures and slide them in my pocket to keep. For the rest of Sikowit'z lecture, I have a huge smile plastered on my face. 

" Now that i've given you some tips, let's start our improvising project! " Sikowitz smiles grabbing the hat off the chair. I have to say, I forgot about this little project. I hope I do well. 

" Okay, so the person you are sitting next to will be your partner. That means Beck and Cat, Andre and Quinn, Daren and Jess, Robbie and Amy, Tori and Jade, Logan and Jake. " Sikowitz assigns getting some cheers and groans. 

" This is stupid, we should be able to pick our partners. " Jade argues making me have to hold back a smile, knowing she's just acting. 

" Jade, don't throw one of your fits. " Sikowitz tells her, everyone buys it. She looks back to me giving me a quick wink. 

" Jade and Tori, maybe you would like to go first then. " Sikowitz smirks making Jade groan, I sigh as we both stand up and make our way to the stage. Sikowitz holds out the hat, I go to grab but Jade slaps my hand out of the way before picking herself, keeping up the act. 

" Person A thinks person B is having an affair with his or her wife or husband. " Jade reads off the little paper. 

" What? " I ask feeling weird about this scene, why would Sikowitz want anyone to act that out. We're in high school. 

" This should be interesting. " Jade mumbles throwing the piece of paper on the floor, before adjusting her shirt. I sigh before standing next to her getting ready to improvise, I just hope I don't fail. 

" Alright, you two ready? " He asks making me a bit nervous, I should be able to get over this stage-fright that I have. This isn't any worse than what I did for the play, I can do this.