Chapter Thirteen

Tori's POV

" Wait, it happened to you too? " Andre questions Beck with a confused attitude, Beck just nods shrugging with his feet up on the table.

" Yup, woke up to it this morning. " Beck replies rolling his eyes in annoyance, the loud music and little lighting makes it hard to hear and see him. It's all right though, i'm just glad I have my contacts in to help me out a bit. The sound of bowling pins and bowling balls hitting the floors surround us, the weird glow in the dark theme is pretty fun. It's hard to see Jade though because she's not wearing any white or bright color to glow, but everyone else is very easy to see.

" Someone got my house too! " Cat joins in with confused and raised eyebrows, she pouts making it harder to just confess right now.

" Same here. " Robbie shares with us making everyone even more puzzled.

" You mean someone toilet papered all of our houses? " Andre asks looking at everyone, he then continues with " That's some weird chiz. "

" That is kind of strange. " Beck agrees scrunching his eyebrows, he then takes a sip from his drink as everyone starts to think it over. I look over to Jade who is sitting across from me, she holds back a knowing smirk.

" Do you think maybe the whole school was attacked? " Robbie suggests the theory, holding his weird puppet close to him.

" That couldn't be though, who could attack everyone in the whole school? " Andre questions making everyone agree.

" Jade, Tori. Did you guys get toilet papered too? " Cat asks catching on, I start to mentally panic unsure of how to reply. I've never been good in situations like this.

" Oh they tried to attack my house. " Jade smirks before taking a sip from her drink, everyone looks to her with raised eyebrows, including myself.

" What do you mean by that? " Robbie asks looking prepared for horror to come.

" Let's just say, no one toilet papers Jade West's house. " She smirks making me sigh in relief, I don't want her to lie too much.

Last night was a riot, we had hit all of our friends house's and ended up getting home by midnight. I got to see Jade laugh a lot last night, it was so worth the lecture I got from my parents about getting home after curfew. It was just a fun night that I'll get to keep with me forever. It was like Jade and I just let us be ourselves in front of each other for the night, we really enjoyed each other's presence. The more time I spend with her, the more I can't stop thinking about her. It makes my head hurt.

" Tori? Did you get toilet papered? " Andre asks looking over to me dragging everyone else's eyes too.

" Um...yeah. " I reply blushing suddenly for no reason, I have a hard time lying to people. Specially to my friends. I look to Jade who sends me a glare telling me to hold my ground, I gulp and look around trying to see if they believe me or not.

" Ugh, we need to find out who did it. How could they have gotten all of us? Well except Jade. " Andre thinks out loud starting a conversation between the group. I sigh in relief when they don't suspect that i'm lying, Jade just smirks and rolls her eyes at me. I can't help but smile when I notice she's looking at me though.

We play another game when then group decides to end their discussion about the mysterious toilet paperer. Jade comes and sits by me making everyone else raise their eyebrows in question. I guess we forgot to tell people that Jade and I are attempting to be friends now, well I guess Cat knows considering she came to the movie with us.

" Don't hurt Tori. " Andre tells Jade half joking but half serious, everyone laughs but Jade and I. Jade looks over at me with a sigh, she then motioning to the bathrooms with her head. I nod my head before we get up and leave to the bathrooms. I wonder what she wants to talk about.