AN and Info about NEW Jori story

Alright, so that's the wrap for this story. I would love to thank all of the people that have read this story and have stayed with it even with my horrible updating skills. You guys are really awesome, and I've always loved reading your comments! You're the best! 

I am currently writing a new Jori story and will be posting it sometime at the beginning of the summer! It's going to be really great and i'm excited for you guys to read it! I will be posting the whole thing at once so that you guys don't have to wait a few months for a new chapter, because I suck at updating regularly. 

I will be posting the cover and summary, with the trailer very soon! I think you guys are going to really enjoy this one, it's longer and it has a lot of angsty Jori. 

This account will also be changing up a bit, I will be posting a lot of one-shots about other Lesbian ships that I like. I really want to get back into writing, so I really want this account to have some content. So if you like Jori (obviously), Vauseman, Hollstein, Karmy, Reamy, Shacam, or Clexa, you're in for a treat over the next few months. 

Also, if you want me to follow you, please just ask! I will be happy to do so :) Also if you have a story or something you want me to check out, just ask and if I have the time, I will defiantly try to do so! :) 

I want to thank you guys again, you're truly the best! You make my day a lot :) 

Some of my Social Medias:

Instagram: JadeJoriTori (Victoria Justica and Elizabeth Gillies updates)

Instagram: Fuckyeahvauseman (OITNB posts) 

Vine: FuckYeahVauseman (mostly Vauseman and Clexa posts)

Fanfiction.Net : MizBiz