Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Tori's POV

" I hate this song. " Jade mumbles beside me, making me roll my eyes. I clap my hands along with everyone else to the beat, well everyone but Jade.

" You've hated every song sung tonight. " I point out to her, she just looks over at me with irritation. The Karaoke Dokie is currently filled with many people, most being teenagers from various high school.

" Yes, because everyone who has sung, is terrible. " Jade argues back, looking down at the straw wrapper in her hands. She tears off pieces, rolling them into little balls. She then picks one up at a time, throwing them at the back of Robbie's head.

" Everyone? Cat and I did a duet, did you think we did terrible? " I question her, getting the group's attention. They all look to her wondering what she's going to say, wondering if she's actually going to be nice or not. Cat looks at Jade with her puppy dog eyes. Robbie looks away for a second, wondering where the paper in his hair is coming from.

" Oh fine, I guess you're right Vega. Not everyone tonight was terrible...Cat you did wonderful. Congratulations on being the only one who know's how to sing tonight. " Jade smirks giving me a knowing look, Cat smiles excited about getting a compliment from Jade. I try to give Jade my best glare, like she always does to me, but I'm finding out that I'm not too intimidating.

" Tori, you did great too. " Beck tells me giving me a friendly smile, making me smile myself. I look over to Jade to see her glaring at Beck. He shrugs with the same smile still plastered on his face, taking a sip from his smoothie.

" Ouch! " Beck suddenly yelps, making everyone look to him.

" What is it? " Andre asks as everyone stares at Beck with much confusion.

" Oh nothing, just...um brain-freeze. " Beck staggers holding up his smoothie, displaying a shy smile. I look over to Jade and see that she now has a mischievous smirk on her face, making me put the pieces together.

" I think Rex and I are going to go up next. " Robbie tells us, changing the topic.

" And sing what? " Jade asks him skeptically, everyone gives him the same look.

" Forever Baby of course. " Rex replies making everyone sigh, " That song get's all of the ladies. "

" Well, I'm going to the bathroom to avoid this. No need to explode my eardrums today. " Jade shares, starting to stand up. She then walks away without another word.

" Witch..." Rex retorted back making everyone chuckle, well except for me. Robbie and Rex then get up from their seats and make their way to the DJ to tell him the song.

" I have to use the restroom too! I have to go because I actually have to go though! Hehe. " Cat squeals before leaving towards the bathroom, leaving me alone with the two boys. They both look at me as if expecting me to leave them too, Beck's face being a bit red.

" I'm going to go wash my hands..." I tell them with a sigh, before getting up and heading towards the restroom as well. I have to pass through a lot of people to get there, Robbie's and Rex's song begins right as I walk through the door of the restroom actually kind of thankful to get away from it.

I can immediately hear Cat's voice talking about the different animals she has encountered in her life, most of them being zoo animals. I notice Jade leaning over the sink, checking her makeup. She looks over to me and smiles making me blush, she leaves her mirror and walks over to me. I look over to the stalls, seeing that we're alone other than for Cat who is still talking like crazy.

" Sorry I was such a bitch, had to keep up the act. " Jade whispers getting much closer to me, she wraps her arms around my neck, finally touching me. I didn't know it would kill me so much, spending time with her, but not being able to touch her. I smile and wrap my arms around her body pressing us together.