Shot 42

Neha got ready in her favourite tee shirt and jeans.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing??" She asked herself looking at the mirror cheekily.

There was a knock on the door and Neha opened the door to find her bestfriend Zada on the other side.

"Heyy you!! I'm ready" Neha said cheerfully.

"You are awfully cheerful. What's the matter?" Zada asked.

"I'm always cheerful" Neha said, feeling offended.

"True" Zada agreed.

"How are we going??" Neha asked

"The boys will come and pick us up" Zada said and then she noticed the writings on Neha's tee shirt.

It was written 'Team Damon since hello brother'

"Who's Damon?" Zada asked in confusion and Neha let out a dramatic gasp

"You don't know who Damon is? Damon Salvatore? The hottest man to walk on this whole wide world. The man who can win hearts left right and centre with his amazing sarcasms. The man who can give nicknames to anyone and everyone. The man who doesn't care about a single person other than his love, and still make us fall in love. Okay, that's not entirely true though. He does care about Stefan. And Bonnie. Ofcourse Ric is his best friend. And I think he cares for Caroline too. Heyy, do you think there is something wrong with me. Because I happen to like the villains more than the heroes. If you ask for my opinion, I would say, the villain category is a highly misunderstood section. The way they cares for the people they love.... I don't think even heroes does that. But then I like Zi-Zi more than Zahir. I mean, Zi-Zi is the hero material. And Zahir is the villain types. Not that I ever felt him to be a villain. That's what Kushi di told me. How can I be so contradictory is beyond-...." Neha trailed off as Zada cupped her mouth to stop her rambling.

"What I don't understand is how you talk such long paragraphs without taking breaks in between" Zada said making Neha huff.

"Poor little me" Neha said with a pout.

"That might work with my hero brother. Not with me sweetheart" Zada said with a grin.

Neha's phone pinged indicating an incoming message. Her face lit up seeing the name of the sender.

"From that smile on your face, I guess it's my hero brother" Zada teased making Neha blush.

"They are here. Asking us to come down" Neha said and they walked out of the hostel after getting special permission from the warden who was already informed by the girl's parents about the dinner out.

As soon as they got into the car with the brothers, Zada let out a dramatic gasp.

"My brother used to text me when he is ready to pick me up. Now he is texting my bestfriend. Can you believe it??" Zada asked dramatically

"Bhai paraya dhan hogayi, little sister." Zahir added making Zian roll his eyes at his siblings' dramatics.

"Neha's number was on top of the recently used list. That's why I messaged her" Zian said

"See. I used to be on top of that list, didn't I?" Zada asked, wiping her imaginary tears.

"That's enough dramatics for the day sister. Moreover, it's Zahir's department" Zian said

Neha's phone rang and this time it was Vansh.

"It's Vansh bhaiyya. They are also coming for the dinner right?" Neha asked

Zian turned around and looked at Neha.

"If he asks, tell him we are almost reaching Amar's home" Zian said and Neha nodded, though with a confused frown.

"Hello, Vansh bhaiyya. You guys started?" Neha asked

"Yes. We are coming to pick you up. Be ready. Tell Zada too" Vansh said

"Oh but the Z boys already came to pick us up" Neha said

"Wait up there. I will come and get you now" Vansh said urgently, making Kushi roll her eyes.

"But we are almost reaching Vedu bhai's home. We will meet you there" Neha said and hung up the call.

"I knew why he was calling" Zian murmered and then saw both his siblings staring at him with open mouth.

"What?? Look at the road and drive Zahir" Zian chided.

"Did you just ask her to lie? You?" Zahir asked and Zian turned red with embarrassment.

Soon they reached the Vedant mansion and was welcomed heartily.

"Aww. Look at you three. Looking like xerox copies" Suha Vedant said as she embraced the triplets into a single hug.

"Mom. Let them breath" Amar said and Suha made a face at him and left the triplets. Then she noticed Neha, looking around the house in awe.

"Can I live here?" She asked

"Aren't you a cutie pie" Suha said pinching her cheeks.

"I totally am" Neha said with a grin

"Oh my. A TVD fan??" Suha asked seeing Neha's tee shirt.

"You watch TVD?" Neha asked excitedly. She absolutely love to talk about TVD and she has only started watching the show recently. She had instantly fallen in love with the show and had ordered many tee shirts from an online site.

"I did. Years back" Suha said

"Damon or Stefan?" Neha asked

"Actually, it's always Klaus for me" Suha said with a dreamy sigh

"Suha. I think you should invite the kids in and serve them something to drink" Dhruv said

"Oh. It totally skipped my mind. Klaus tends to do that. Always takes me to a different world" Suha said

"Damon does that for me" Neha said with a grin.

"Who the hell is this Damon." Zian growled softly

"Don't worry. Not someone she is ever going to meet" Zada said patting her brother's shoulder.

"We are here" Kushi announced as she walked into the house as if she owns it.

Zahir scowled seeing her.

"What the hell are you doing here??" Zahir asked

"I invited her for dinner" Amar said

Zahir glared at Amar.

"Why would you do that. You don't even know her" Zahir growled

"Actually, I pretty well know him. I even know some of his secrets that even you don't know" Kushi said smugly

Amar groaned.

"Guys please don't start now. Let's get on with the dinner. Hmm??" Amar pleaded.

A/n

Okay guys. I'm currently obsessed with TVD and TO. Quite evident from this chapter...huh?

I'm really sorry for leaving you guys hanging with this book.

This chapter is kind of boring. This is me just getting back into this book. I hope I can make the upcoming chapters more interesting.

Please do vote and comment, which will be a huge motivation to write regularly.

Love ❤