shot 2

Neha bhatia is media column above 🔝

Zada came out of the admin office with a map of the university, her schedule and the slip containing the details of her locker...

She was walking ahead looking at the map that she didnt see the person coming from the opposite side and bumped into them....

"Are you blind?? Cant you watch where you are going??" Came a rude voice....

Relax Zada....relax!! You are supposed to be blending in....Dont react!!

She took a deep breath and looked up to see a girl maybe around her age looking at her with narrowed eyes....

"Sorry " zada muttered praying for patience....

"Are you new??" The girl asked

"Yes"

"Which department??"

"Arts and Literature "

"Dont you know you have to wish your seniors hear with a salute" the girl asked crossing her arms across her chest

Zada gritted her teeth and did as said.....She was almost tempted to call her brothers when the girl giggled...

Zada looked up to see the girl smiling mischievously at her....

"Look at your face!!! I thought you were going to punch me" the girl laughed....

"Were you making fun of me" Zada asked narrowing her eyes at the other girl....

"Yeah.....I'm also new hear...and I saw you in the admin office...and was waiting for you outside the office to prank you" she winked at her making Zada's eyes go wide...

"Did you purposely bump into me??" Zada asked in disbelief

"Yes" she shrugged and zada rolled her eyes...

"So who are you??" Zada asked already liking the funny girl....

"Your new bestiee Ofcourse " she said beaming

"Are you for real??" Zada asked

"Ofcourse....if you have a doubt touch me and confirm" she said extending her arms making zada roll her eyes again....

"So what made you think that I would be your bestiee " Zada asked

"You look cute....with that big round glasses and the hair in a bun....I like your style" the girl said

The girl is definitely crazy....Zada decided

"What's your name??" Zada asked

"Neha Bhatia....you are zada right?? I heard you telling the staff there" she said

They were leaning on the railing on the first floor and talking when they heard the powerful purr of motorcycles....

They looked down and saw three sports model motorcycles coming at high speed at stopping right at the middle of the college ground....followed by a sports car

She recognized two of them as her brothers....and rolled her eyes....

One should learn how to show off from her brothers!!

Especially Zahir!!!

"Oh my God!!! Its the golden clique" Neha squealed looking down at the commotion....

"You know them??" Zada asked in horror....

"Ofcourse...who doesn't!!! But they dont know I exist" she laughed

"Look those guys....they are the infamous twins of this university.... Zahir and Zian...No one can distinguish between the two....they are too identical.... note them zada....they are our first project here" neha said making zada frown....

"What project??"

"Finding the differences.....we are going to follow them around and find out who is who....I'm going to be the first person in this university to find out" neha said giving Zada a determined look....

"You are crazy" Zada muttered under her breath

Then the third guy took off his helmet and zada sucked in her breath....

God!! He is hot....

She knows who he is....she has seen his photos many times....but photos didnt do any justice to the real one.....

Amar Vedant

"That guy is Amar Vedant....your typical badboy!! "

"How do you know all these details?? Didnt you tell me you are new here??" Zada asked confused at the amount of information a newbie could gather

"My cousin did a diploma in biochemistry here last year...." neha grinned at her source of info

They saw a girl scantily dressed sashaying towards Amar and kissing him smack on the lips....

"That's Heera....apparently she is in love with Amar" Neha said rolling her eyes....

Zada's eyes widened when she saw the face of the girl clearly....

"Hey....isn't that the same girl who tagged zahir in a post saying the love of my life last month" zada asked without thinking and heard neha gasp....

"Oh my my...!!! Aren't you a little dark horse??" Neha grinned at zada

"What do you mean " Zada asked nervously wondering whether she has blown her cover already

"I thought I'm the only one stalking the university badboys....turns out I have company!! See we are going to be best friends " neha beamed at her and wound their arms together and dragged her along the corridor.....

******

The first hour was over and zada was searching for the next class room...

The bell had already rung and she hasn't yet found out ...

She is gonna be late...

She was crossing one of the classrooms when someone jumped out of the windows towards the corridor....

She screamed ....but no voice came out as her voice was muffled by a hands covering her mouth....

"Dont make noise" the voice hissed as she was pulled along with the guy towards an empty classroom...

Zada looked up to see none other that Amar Vedant looking down at her.....

Damn!!!!

A/n

Here's the next shot....

Next shot maybe in Amar's pov....

Hope you like this one....

Pls do vote and comment....

And share the story with your friends too....

Love you all😘😘