SHOT 60

Neha walked towards Zian anxiously. It has been a few days since Zian talked to her. Specifically since the day they caught Amar and Zada together.

On one side, she was missing him terribly and on the other side she was angry at him for putting Zada through hell. Every moment since that day, Zada had been crying. It is hell to sit by and watch her cry for her brothers.

She found Zian in the corridor near the library.

"Zi - Zi," Neha called out as she hurried towards him.

Zian looked up and saw Neha hurrying towards her. He was furious with her too. For hiding Zada's relationship with Amar from them.

How did she even manage to keep it a secret? She is not someone who is capable of keeping it to herself. And if she had managed to keep it a secret, she must have taken deliberate and conscious effort to do so. Which means she had knowingly set out to keep him in the dark.

"What do you want, Neha?" Zian asked angrily, as he started walking ahead, without waiting for him.

Neha rushed behind him, trying to catch up.

"Why are you not talking to me? Why are you not picking up my calls? Why are you making Zada cry? I haven't seen her with dry eyes since that night." Neha complained.

"Why didn't you tell me about Zada and Amar? You knew and you hid it from me." Zian accused her and Neha's face fell.

"It was not my place to say that." Neha said softly.

"Is that so? Then it isn't your place to question me either regarding Zada." Zian said furiously and walked away, leaving Neha hurt.

*****

Amar furiously walked into the pub. He had just gotten off a call from Khushi. Khushi told him that Zada had gone to her brothers once again. Only for them to rebuff her.

He was beyond angry.

If he needs to kick some sense into the head of those two thick skulled over protective brothers, he wouldn't hesitate to do that either.

Amar stormed into the dimly lit pub, his anger radiating like a storm. He couldn't believe the twins would be so stubborn, refusing to understand their sister's point of view and her feelings for him. He needed to find a way to make them see that he had changed, that his feelings for Zada were genuine.

Spotting Zahir and Zian at a corner table, he headed straight for them. The tension in the room was palpable as Amar approached, his eyes locked onto Zahir's and Zian's with unrelenting determination.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Amar spat out, his voice laced with frustration. "Zada went to you to make amends, to reach out to her own brothers, and you threw it in her face. She loves you, and you are breaking her heart."

Zahir and Zian exchanged a glance, their expressions hardened. Zahir spoke first, his words cutting like ice.

"Amar, this is none of your business. Our sister is off-limits to someone like you. We won't let you hurt her."

"I have heard enough of your judgments," Amar retorted, clenching his fists. "I love Zada, and I won't let anyone, not even her brothers, stand in the way of our relationship. But that's a fight for another day. I am here because you two are not being protective; you are being unreasonable."

The argument was escalating quickly, their voices rising and anger fueling the tension. Onlookers in the pub were starting to take notice, drawn by the intensity of the confrontation.