SHOT 58

'Consider it an ultimatum or anything you wish it to be, Zada. But from now on, it is going to be either him or us.'

The word kept ringing in her ears even after two days.

Two damn days since her brothers talked to her. And it felt like two bloody centuries.

How could they not talk to her? Don't they miss her?

She was missing them like crazy. In their entire twenty years of life, they have never passed a day without talking to each other.

And now, two days have passed.

Forty eight hours.

Two thousand eight hundred and eighty minutes.

One lakh, seventy two thousand eight hundred seconds....

Oh h*ll! This is only getting more miserable.

Don't they know she can't live without talking to them?

She sat under the huge tree in the campus. She could feel fresh tears making its way down her cheeks.

She took her phone and dialled Zian's number. The call was rejected on the second ring. She then tried Zahir's number. The call was rejected on the very first ring.

The next second, she received a text message from Zahir's number.

'You have a choice, Zada. Call us only if you have made your choice.'

"Arghhhh!" She screamed her agony into her palms, as she covered her face with her palms.

She felt a presence beside her and looked up to see Amar sitting next to her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her against his chest.

"They are not talking to me, Amar. I can't bear this. How can they? How are they holding up without talking to me? Don't they love me anymore?" Zada cried and Amar's heart clenched seeing the state his beloved was in.

Amar held Zada close, his arms a comforting embrace as she sobbed against his chest. He knew that Zada's bond with her brothers was incredibly strong. After all, they are triplets. And the silent treatment they were giving her was tearing her apart.

"Shh, it's going to be alright, Mirrie," Amar whispered, gently stroking her hair. "I know it's tough right now, but we will figure this out together. Your brothers will come around eventually."

Zada sniffled and wiped away her tears, looking up at Amar with a mix of sadness and frustration.

"But why are they doing this? Why are they making me choose between them and you? It's not fair, Amar."

Amar sighed, his fingers tracing circles on her back as he tried to find the right words.

"They are just trying to protect you, Mirrie. They have known me for a while, and they are worried about your heart. They are afraid I will hurt you. My reputation speaks for me, Mirrie. They have seen me changing girls like I change the dress. They have seen how casual I am about s*x and flings. It wouldn't be easy for them to look past that. You are their beloved sister. Their life. The only way they could easily get you away from me was by giving you a choice, because they know you wouldn't choose me over them." Amar said gently.

"I am not going to make such a choice, Amar. I love them. They are my brothers. But I love you too. And you are not like before. Haven't they noticed how much you have changed. You are not the same person you used to be." Zada said.

"I am glad you believe in us, Zada. And I believe in us too. And I want you to choose them. Call them and tell them that you choose them. Rest, we can handle it. We have time. We need patience. It would take time for them to accept this. It would take time for them to trust you with me. And I am ready to win their trust. Meanwhile, tell them that you choose them. That would put all three of you out of this misery." Amar said.

"No. I am not going to do that. I am going to talk to them. They can ignore my phone calls. But they cannot ignore me if I go and stand in front of them." Zada said and stood up.

Zada's determination was unwavering. She couldn't stand the thought of choosing between her brothers and the man she loved. Amar respected her decision, knowing that facing her brothers in person might be the best way to resolve the situation.

With Amar by her side, Zada decided to confront her brothers. She believed that her love for Amar was genuine and that over time, they could come to accept him as part of her life. The triplets had always been close, and she was determined not to let this situation tear their bond apart.

Amar, though anxious about the upcoming meeting, couldn't help but admire Zada's strength and resilience. He knew he had changed, and his feelings for Zada were sincere. His love was genuine. He was willing to put in the effort to prove himself to her family.

As they approached the boys' apartment, Zada's heart raced. She didn't know how her brothers would react when they saw her standing at the doorstep with Amar. There were so many emotions at play – love, trust, and a desire to protect their sister.

She knew the passcode of their apartment and she opened the door herself and entered the apartment, Amar following her inside.

The boys weren't there in the living room, but she could hear the voices coming from Zahir's bedroom.

She found them together in Zahir's room, deep in conversation.

Zada knocked on the door and entered, her heart heavy. Zahir and Zian turned to her, and the room fell silent.

"What are you doing here?" Zahir asked, his glare fixed on Amar standing behind Zada.

The tension was palpable, but Zada knew she had to address the situation head-on.

"Zahir, Zian," she began, her voice steady, "I can't bear the thought of being forced to choose between you and Amar. You are both so important to me, and I love you more than anything. But I also love Amar. He has changed, and our relationship means the world to me."

Zada continued, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"I don't want to lose any of you, but I won't give up on my relationship with Amar. I believe in him, and I believe in us. I hope you can find it in your hearts to understand and eventually accept us."

"So? You made your choice. You chose him over us? Fine! Don't come running to us when he breaks your heart and chases another girl." Zahir said furiously.

"Zahir, that's not what I said..." Zada said out in a painful tone.

"It was either us or him, Zada. And you chose him. Now leave!" Zahir said harshly and shut the bedroom door, leaving Zada to cry her heart out.

A/n

Here goes the next shot!

Zada didn't choose Amar over her brothers. She was trying to sort this out without having to choose. And Zahir misunderstood it as her choosing Amar over them.

Let's wait and see how they clear this misunderstanding!

Please do vote and comment!

Love,

SF❤️