Shot 47

****In line comments please****

Neha and Kushi looked around the new 3 BHK apartment. Neha and Zada had been planning to move from the hostel to an apartment for a while and Kushi's arrival fuelled it.

Kushi took initiative in property hunting, and she herself liaised with real estate agents and short listed three apartments out of all. Since morning, the three of them have been visiting the apartments to finalise the place. This was the last apartment and Kushi and Neha instantly loved it.

But Zada looked completely zoned out. She was like that since morning.

"Okay, out with it.." Kushi demanded, as she came and stood in front of Zada, with her arms folded across her chest.

"Uh?" Zada was startled out of her depressing thoughts with Kushi's words.

"Where are you, Zada? You have been completely away since morning. I am sure you noticed nothing about the other two apartments we visited today. Neither did you notice anything about the apartment we are standing in right now. What is wrong?" Kushi asked impatiently.

"I am sorry, girls. I should have paid more attention. I am just a bit off today. Don't mind me. I am okay with whichever apartment you two choose." Zada said, trying to paste a smile on her face.

"That is not my question. What is wrong? You have been like this since yesterday." Kushi said and Neha also nodded.

"Did you fight with Vedu bhai?" Neha asked curiously and Zada looked away.

Kushi rolled her eyes.

"Don't tell me you are upset over some silly lover's tiff!" Kushi said with a huff.

"It's nothing, girls. I had a disagreement with Amar. That's it." Zada said with a smile.

She didn't want to share her personal problems with anybody. Not even with her close friends, Neha and Kushi.

And moreover, she is embarrassed to say that she doubted that her boyfriend, Amar Vedant, was cheating on her. Such nonsense it was. She should have trusted Amar.

When is she going to start learning to trust him? She had fallen in love with him knowing his past as the university playboy. She knew he had had numerous flings before he met her. But ever since they met, he had never been seen with any other girl. That should have proven his loyalty.

But her insecurities got the better of her. Being in a relationship for the first time, and that too with a guy who has had numerous past affairs is not easy.

As Zada trailed off in her thoughts, Kushi and Neha exchanged mischievous glances. A plan was hatching in their minds, evident from the way their lips curved into identical grins.

"Zada, you know what you need right now?" Kushi chimed, nudging Zada playfully.

Zada glanced at her, her eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"A good old-fashioned therapy session of course! You need to vent out your feelings, and we are here to provide you with the most unconventional, incredibly helpful, and scientifically unproven therapy ever!" Neha declared dramatically, throwing her hands in the air.

Zada couldn't help but chuckle at her friends' antics.

"Oh really? And what does this magical therapy entail?"

"Step one," Kushi began, adopting a serious tone, "is to let out your frustrations. Scream into this pillow as loud as you can. It's scientifically proven to relieve stress."

Neha handed Zada a pillow with an exaggerated flourish. Zada hesitated for a moment, then burst into laughter, grabbing the pillow and letting out a muffled yell into it.

"There you go! Feeling any better?" Neha asked, pretending to take notes on an invisible clipboard.

"Actually, I do feel a bit lighter," Zada admitted, her smile growing.

"Excellent! Now onto step two," Kushi continued, "the dance therapy. Put on some music and dance your heart out. Trust us, it's like magic for the soul."

Neha grabbed her phone and started playing an upbeat song. Kushi and Neha began to groove, encouraging Zada to join in. At first, Zada hesitated, but then she shrugged and started dancing along, letting go of her inhibitions.

The three friends danced around the apartment, laughing and twirling, until they were out of breath and collapsing onto the couch in a fit of giggles. Thankfully, the real estate agent was in the next apartment, dealing with another client.

"Okay, now that you have danced your worries away, it's time for step three," Neha announced with a grin.

"And what's that?" Zada raised an eyebrow.

"The ultimate cure-all: ice cream therapy!" Kushi exclaimed, rushing out of the apartment.

"Where is she going?" Zada asked curiously.

"There is a supermarket across the street. You can see it through this window." Neha said with a grin, pointing out through the window.

Within ten minutes, Kushi rushed back with a tub of ice cream.

"Ah, the ancient wisdom of indulging in sweet treats," Zada chuckled, the tub of ice cream.

As they sat together, devouring the ice cream, Zada felt a sense of comfort and gratitude wash over her. Her friends had managed to lift her spirits and make her forget her troubles, even if just for a little while.

"You guys are crazy," Zada said between bites.

"But we are your crazy friends, and we will always be here for you," Neha said, patting Zada's shoulder.

"You know, I am really lucky to have you both." Zada sighed contentedly.

Her entire school life, people had only seen her as the princess Oberoi family. People befriended her, just so that they could get to her brothers. She never could recognise who is genuine or who is using her. That is one of the reasons why she decided to keep her identity a secret when she joined the university.

And that proved a good decision. Neha had befriended her not knowing she was an Oberoi or that the university popular boys were her brothers. Kushi considers Zahir an enemy and Zian as Neha's love interest, so she gains nothing by being friends with me. So, I earned two dear friends.

And Amar, Amar Vedant, didn't fall in love with the princess of the Oberoi family. He fell in love with Zada Trivedi, an ordinary girl.

I sighed and took my phone without my friends noticing. I dialled Amar's number for the hundredth time that day. I had expected it to go unanswered like all my previous calls. But much to my shock and joy, Amar attended the call.

"Zada, stop calling me. I am not in a mood to talk to you." He said and hung up the call, without even waiting for my response.

A/n

So, I am back with this story. 

I had started twelve books after I started writing Beyond Control. Ten of them are completed and the remaining two and almost going to end too.

This is that one story that keeps on hanging. As the name suggests, it is totally Beyond Control now.  I started this story three years ago. And I had intended it to be a 15 chapters short book with just some funny incidents in the triplets life as they fall in love. Look at me, 47 and counting... I have the next ten chapters already written, so I will give update quickly until the drafts dries up. The rest is still left to the jury😜😜

There is nothing you guys can do other than to put up with me and this book...lol 😜

Please leave feedbacks and inline comments so that I get the motivation to finish this book off quickly.

Looking forward to connecting my readers to the triplets once again..

Please do vote and comment...

Love,

SF ❤️