Shot 54

Amar and Zada's Sunday date was off to a delightful start. They had resolved their misunderstandings and were now relishing the opportunity to spend the whole day together.

As they strolled through a sun-dappled park, Amar couldn't resist flashing his trademark mischievous smirk at Zada.

"Amar, what's that look for?" Zada asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh, just thinking about how lucky I am to be here with you, Mirrie," Amar replied, playfully tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Zada blushed and bumped her shoulder into his.

"Don't you dare start your google pick up line now." She said playfully, though she absolutely loves it when he uses such flirty lines. She knew they weren't his own words, but still hearing those from him makes her feel happy.

They found a cosy spot near a serene pond, where they settled down on a blanket, gazing at the reflection of the sky in the water.

"Let's hope this date doesn't turn out to be a disaster like our previous picnic." Amar said dryly and Zada chuckled remembering their first date. It was such a disaster, but the most memorable one ever.

Amar couldn't help but be captivated by Zada's radiance.

"You know, Mirrie, you are like the sun, lighting up my world." Amar said and Zada rolled her eyes.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Amar." Zada played along with a mischievous smile.

"Everywhere sounds like a good place to be." Amar leaned in closer, his voice a sultry whisper.

Their laughter mingled with the soft rustling of leaves as they savoured their coffee and pastries, lost in each other's company.

The world around them faded into the background as they shared secrets, dreams, and whispered sweet nothings.

Zada sighed contentedly, her fingers tracing patterns on the picnic blanket.

"I can't believe how wonderful this day is turning out to be." Zada said dreamily.

"It's just the beginning, Mirrie. I have got a whole day of surprises planned for you." Amar grinned, leaning in even closer.

"Oh, do tell!" Zada's eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"Hmm, should I give you a hint?" Amar playfully tapped his finger against his lips, pretending to think.

"Please do." Zada leaned in, her lips barely an inch from his.

Amar couldn't resist the temptation any longer and he closed the gap between them and kissed her gently.

"The biggest surprise is how much I adore you, Mirrie." Amar said, chuckling as he thought what a playboy he was before meeting Zada and how his life has changed upside down after a single meet with this girl before him.

After meeting her, he hadn't even been able to look at another girl. Even such a thought didn't cross his mind ever. And that's really surprising, considering what a committed playboy he was.

"Well, that's the best surprise of all." Zada smiled against his lips, her heart fluttering. The guy everyone in the university wanted. And he is hers. Hers alone. Zada felt her heart ready to burst out in happiness.

After their intimate moment, they decided to explore the park further, holding hands and stopping occasionally to take pictures of each other and then some selfies together. Zada noticed a group of children flying kites in an open field.