SHOT 56

******MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK******* BELOW 18, PLEASE STAY AWAY. SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND READ FROM THE NEXT******

"Mirrie, I don't want to rush things, but I also don't want to waste any more time. I want to be with you, to share my life with you. If you are ready, I would like us to take this journey together, one step at a time."

Zada's heart swelled with emotion as she squeezed his hand, tears of happiness glistening in her eyes.

"Amar, I am ready. I am ready to take that step with you. I want to see where this journey leads us."

They leaned in closer, their lips meeting in a gentle, sweet kiss that sealed their unspoken commitment to each other.

The sweet kiss soon turned into something intense and passionate. The chemistry between them was so tangible they could taste it.

"Take your hair down, Mirrie.." Amar mumbled, as he peppered kisses down the column of her throat.

She reached behind her, as if in a dream and pulled her hair loose. It fell around her shoulder in waves. He reached out, taking a long strand and twining it around his fingers.

"Your hair is amazing..."

He tugged her even closer. Zada's legs were like jelly. He slid the hand holding her hair around her neck, his thumb over the pulse that was hammering against her skin. He tipped her jaw up.

"Touch me."

Zada lifted her hands and put them on Amar's chest, felt his hair scratching her palms, his skin warm and alive. Muscles tensed under her fingers. Suddenly there wasn't enough oxygen in the room, even though Zada felt a faint breeze coming from an open window."

And the deeper the kiss got, the hungrier she became.

It was as if she'd been starved her whole life until this moment. His hand was in her hair again now, tugging her head back to allow him more access, and Zada moved closer, seeking more contact.

She was responding instinctively, from a primal place of need...

She was hesitant and soft at first, and then becoming bolder. Her responses ignited his senses like no other woman ever had, blasting apart any jadedness.

Her body was quivering against his like a taut bow. Full breasts were pressed against his chest, and he itched to explore her curves, explore every womanly inch of her.

He found the front of her shirt, his hands uncharacteristically inexpert, and undid the buttons, pushing the shirt apart.

He pulled back from her mouth and opened his eyes, groaned softly. Her eyes were still closed, lashes long and dark on her cheeks, and her mouth was plump and pink.

She opened her eyes and it took a second for them to focus on him.

Desire wound tight as a drum inside Amar. He looked down and stopped breathing. Her breasts were full and high. Encased in lace. Her waist was small and her hips curvy.

"Amar... I do want this... I want you." A sense of desperation made her say.

His eyes grew darker. He pushed the shirt off her shoulders, down her arms, and it fell to the floor. Zada kicked off her shoes, undid the button on her jeans and pushed them down, stepping out of them.

Now she wore only her underwear, and Amar's gaze travelled down over her body in a slow and thorough appraisal. Her hands itched and she clenched them into fists. She'd never felt so needy in her life.