SHOT 64

The kitchen buzzed with the promise of culinary chaos as Zahir and Zian, self-appointed judges, took their seats, ready for the amusement that awaited.

Zada, was equally entertained and bemused as she observed the unfolding spectacle.

She prayed everything would go well. She now knows that her brothers already accepted Amar as her partner, but they are doing this just for the sake of it and because Zahir with his big ego couldn't just simply say yes to the relationship between his beloved sister and his best friend.

Amar, wore an apron that humorously declared him the "Master Chef of Chaos." Zada chuckled seeing him with the apron and the chef cap. Him in the kitchen reminded her of their second date. He had taken her to his home when his family had gone out of a function. And he cooked for her that day.

And once the casserole went into the oven, he had taken her to the living room couch and slowly things heated up and they had ended up making out on the couch.

And then the first embarrassment of her life happened when Amar's family walked in on them while they were making out. The second one happened obviously when her brothers walked in on her making love with Amar. And what a scary embarrassment it was.

Zada shook her head with a chuckle as she remembered those memories.

Amar surveyed the battlefield of ingredients. As he took a deep breath, gearing up for his solo mission, the kitchen door swung open dramatically. Neha walked, wearing an apron with a writing 'Never Trust a Skinny chef' written on it and an eager gleam in her eyes.

Zahir's jaw dropped, and Zian looked bewildered.

"What's she doing here?" Zahir exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" Zian asked sternly. He is still angry with her for hiding Zada's relationship from him.

Neha flashed a mischievous grin.

"I am here to spice things up, obviously. Since I am planning to marry one of the infamous Oberoi triplets in the future and go on a Himalayan trip on his sports bike, I thought I would join this culinary challenge and prove my worth to those who think they can remain angry with me and not talk with me." Neha said, narrowing her eyes at Zian.

As usual Neha was talking in confusing language, but as usual everyone found it cute.

"We never invited you." Zian raised an eyebrow, not impressed.

"Oh, please. It's just a bit of fun. Vedu bhai, do you mind if I assist you in this battlefield of flavours?" Neha ignored him with a scoff.

"Sure, why not? It can't get any worse, can it?" Amar, unsure whether to be delighted or terrified, hesitated before nodding.

With Neha on board, chaos ensued. Of course wherever Neha goes, chaos follows.

The dish of the day was meant to be a simple spaghetti bolognese and pancakes, but the kitchen transformed into a comedic battlefield of flying flour, misplaced ingredients, and questionable culinary decisions.

Neha brandished a whisk like a warrior.

"Fear not, dear ingredients! Neha is here to lead you to victory!" She proceeded to whip the air more than the actual ingredients.

"This is better than any reality cooking show." Zahir leaned over to Zian, a smirk on his face.

"I can't believe she is doing this." Zian, trying to maintain a stern expression, chuckled.

Meanwhile, Amar and Neha attempted to coordinate their culinary escapade, with chaotic results. Amar, attempting to chop vegetables, accidentally sent a carrot flying across the room, narrowly missing Zada.

"If this is your attempt at impressing me, Amar, you might want to reconsider." Zada, shielding herself from airborne vegetables, called out.

"I promise the final dish will be worth it!" Amar, red-faced, replied.

As the culinary adventure continued, Neha, seemingly determined to make a statement, grabbed a spice jar with gusto. However, her enthusiasm got the best of her, and the lid went flying, showering both her and Amar in a cloud of spices.

"I think we have a spice explosion. Is this a kitchen or a battleground?" Zahir, stifling laughter, remarked.

"A little colour never hurts anyone. Adds flair to the dish! And moreover this is turmeric. You have no idea about the benefits of turmeric. Applying it on the face makes you more beautiful. Mama sometimes mixes turmeric with yoghurt and applies it on my face and she threatens me not to take it off until she tells me. One day when she did this, I went to my room and started watching a movie on my laptop. Halfway through I fell asleep. And I don't sleep in one position. I roll over all through my sleep. It was mama's scream that woke me up. All the turmeric was on the white bedsheet and she screamed at me so much and she never forced me to apply turmeric ever again." Neha, undeterred, wiped a streak of turmeric from her cheek.

"Oh god! She started again!" Zahir chuckled.

The cooking disaster reached its peak when, in a misguided attempt to flip a pancake, Amar accidentally catapulted it onto the ceiling. Pancake stuck, defying gravity.

Neha, pointing at the pancake ceiling art, laughed uncontrollably.

"Oh Vedu bhai, you don't have to do your second task of art. You already did a wonderful ceiling art." Neha exclaimed, unable to control her laughter.

Zahir and Zian exchanged amused glances.

"I must admit, this is the most entertaining cooking contest I have ever witnessed." Zahir declared.

Despite the chaotic kitchen scene, Zada couldn't hold back her laughter.

"You know, I appreciate the effort, Amar. But maybe stick to simple recipes next time. And I have to admit that you are not made for the kitchen." Zada teased reminding him of his previous kitchen failure too.

As the laughter echoed in the kitchen, the culinary challenge turned into a memorable, if not conventional, experience.

The judging table became a shared stage of amusement, and even the pancake-studded ceiling became a testament to the culinary adventure that would be etched in their memories forever.

A/N

Please do vote and comment..

Love,

SF❤️