Athena Part 5

Y/n is seen walking down the street towards Avengers Tower , as the street is now riddled with robot debris. Johnny walks to Y/n.

Johnny: That's all of them.

Y/n: Okay, it seems the girls took put the snipers, so all we have to do is enter the building.

Deadpool and Strange join the two as Wade wipes oli off his swords.

Deadpool: So, where do you think the Queen bitchs is located?

Suddenly a wave of energy flows through the air, as it seems to be coming from the upper floors of Avengers Tower.

Strange: I'd guess over there.

The Strange opens a portal for him and Deadpool, while Johnny summons his bike, the three look of Y/n expecting him to already be glitching there… but he wasn't. Insteard he was on the ground holding his head in pain.

Strange: Y/n? What's wrong?

Y/n: I-I can't glitch! 

Wade: What do you mean you can't glitch?? That's you're whole thing?!

Y/n: I know that! I'm trying but nothing is working!

Strange: Keep yourself together. You're still have some powers other then you reality bending ones, use them.

Johnny: Keep your cool. 

Y/n: Right… Sorry.

Strange: Now… time for plan B.

----

Strange is seen opening a portal into the living room of the tower, as he and Deadpool step in the portal closes behind them.

Deadpool: That was easy.

Suddenly a door opens in front of them revealing six tall robots entering the room. They all get into fighting positions. Wade takes out his blades and charges one, and stabs it directly in the face, while strange, simply opens a portal and drops two into the ocean. Suddenly a flaming motorcycle smashes through the window and crashes into two of them. The Ghost Rider is seen getting off the motorcycle as he chain whips two of the bots away. Y/n suddenly jumps through the window and webs another bot onto the wall.

Y/n: Wade, please stop jinxing us. Come on let's go!

The four leave the room and begin to go down the halls as they follow Y/n.

Y/n: Are you sure they'll be here?

Strange: She'd want eyes on them at all times, correct? They should be here. 

Wade: You guys have a dungeon?

Y/n: No of course not… Wait. Not exactly, but I think they did have a room for Loki when he was held prisoner here? 

Johnny: They should be held there then.

Strange: Where is it?

Y/n: If I remember correctly it should be upstairs. But, we probably just can't use Strange's magic to get up there. There's probably multiple guards watching that area.

Wade: so what do we do?

The four are then seen walking up the stairs… despite all four being heros, they were all surprisingly out of breath.

Wade: I. Hate. Stairs!! Why the fuck are these stairs so long!?

Y/n: I don't know! I always glitch up stairs! cause I was a lazy bitch!

Johnny: Shut the fuck up and hurry!

Strange: I hate this…

----