Situations and Worries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

A/N POV-

Y/N woke up from a nightmare. A random nightmare where she was being followed by eight-legged creatures. She was breathing heavily. She felt like it was a bad sign. She was feeling restless so she stood up and went near the window. Opening it, she saw that it was still dark since it was only 4 AM right now. She thought about going to the rooftop and so she did. She grabbed a blanket, and her phone and then sneak out of her room. She climbed up the stairs towards the rooftop quietly and once she reached it, she took a deep breath of the cold air. She shivered a bit, then wrapped the blanket around her. She sat on the couch that was kept on the rooftop and looked at the sky. It was so peaceful. How much she wished to have hot chocolate right now. She picked up her phone and looked at the pictures of her mother and herself. She hadn't opened the gallery after her mum's death. Today she did. Memories flashed in front of her eyes. She sighed and let the tears flow. How much her mother loved her! She remembered the day when her mother had prepared a cake for her for the first time with her own hands since she had always been bad at baking. That was the last too. Yupp! Her mother died on the night of her birthday itself. Soon enough, she felt the numbness rising again. She didn't want to let it take over however she was alone right now. All alone. She closed her eyes, kept her head back on the couch, covered herself with the blanket, and fell asleep. 

TIMEPASS- 7:30 AM

BTS woke up and was in the dining room, waiting for Y/N to arrive. Since Y/S/N didn't have to go to school, it seemed she was still sleeping. They had been waiting for 5 minutes when Ms. Gelle arrived and said, 

MS. GELLE- Boys Y/N isn't in her room. I checked the bathroom too.

The boys grew restless. This was the first time they tensed up for someone other than themselves. 

JIN- How's it possible?

NAMJOON- Where would she possibly go? 

Suga stood up and went up the stairs. Doubtful but not having any idea, the others followed him too. He reached the rooftop and went out on the terrace. They heaved a sigh of relief. There she was lying on the couch, fast asleep, curled up like a ball in the blanket. Suga went close to her.

SUGA- Hey doll, wake up.

No response. 

SUGA- Y/N, wake up.

No response. 

Namjoon went near her too and grabbed the blanket pulling it from her grasp. She shivered slightly in the cold morning breeze. 

NAMJOON- Wake up Y/N. 

Y/N slowly sat up, lazily pushed her hair back, rubbed her eyes, and opened them. She looked around and remembered that she had come here and eventually fallen asleep. She looked at the boys.