Final Chapter

8 Months Later

I stood there, in front of the Sweetener Cafe. The cafe that I should be the one managing inside, it's not that crowded but there's plenty of people inside.

After months of taking a vacation and clearing my mind, it's all stable now. It didn't hurt at all, I accepted my faith. It wasn't my fault but still, all I have to do is to understand what happened, resolved it by myself. Somehow, going overseas healed that's broken inside of me. Not just the cheating. It fixed me.

I wore glasses that covered my eyes and a coat that hugged my body. I went inside and ordered few things. I sat there at the corner, staring at the cars outside.

After vanishing for months and abandoning all of my social media accounts with a messages I left to the people close to me, it's hard. To deal with the pain alone without any answers. I chose to ran away, maybe it's because my dad used to do that. There are people who ran away because they're a mess and I'm one of them. I don't know but I just wanna be healed by myself, I wanna be okay on my own. I didn't find any answers because I know it's not my fault. There's no reason to cheat and there's no reason to hurt someone you love. People cheat maybe because of revenge, fall out of love, dissatisfaction and mostly its because of sexual desires. That's it and I don't need any bullshit explanation to understand.

I just believe that when you love someone, everything is enough. Everything should be enough.

"Caffe Mocha for Y/N!" Someone shouted my name.

When I stood up, I saw her again going out of the office, for the first time in few months.

Her caramel eyes, shock is shown on her face, wearing one of the hoodies I left her unit. It feels like the world just paused that finally I saw her again, after all the times I wanted to call her and wanted to see her.

There are no days that I don't miss her, no days that miss touching her skin, kissing her lips and feeling her warmth. Our memories kept playing in my head a thousand times, sometimes it made me sad but mostly it made me happy. No matter how much hardship and pain I went through, I never wanted to let go of those memories. It made me the happiest person and I'll forever treasure it. And I love her. I still love every inch of her, it never fades.

I grabbed my coffee before walking closer to her, removing my glasses.

"Hey."

Ariana covered her mouth, "You came back."

I smiled at her and shrugged, "This place is also mine, so.."

Her eyes glisten and I heard her sob. I saw the pain her eyes, I saw the sadness. I know she crave to be with me as much as I want and she know everything is her fault.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said, worriedly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and I hugged her close, "I-I'm just happy, you're here."

I rubbed her back as she cry on my chest, "Everything happens for a reason."

She looked up to me and said, "Can we talk?"

"Of course." I grinned and nodded my head.

Healing is accepting. Healing is forgiving. I choose to forgive and accept because I want to heal, I want to feel okay not for them, but for myself. To the calmness of my heart and heart, I choose to forgive. Sometimes it's not bad to give someone a chance to love us again, it maybe sounds stupid but we do it for love. Just make sure you choose the person who's deserving to be loved again by yourself. There's no love if there's no pain and we experience different pain from every love.

Always choose to love than to hate.

A/N: HIIIIIIIII! OMG THANK YOU FOR WAITING. IM SORRY FOR JUST FINISHING IT NOW. IM BUSY BEING A FULLY KPOP STAN NOW 😭

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY, JUST A REMINDER THAT ITS FICTIONAL AND NOTHING REAL.

SALAMAT PO (THANK YOU) <3