Chapter 11

Since Noah invited us to chill at her house with some of our mutual friends, I found myself sitting at the table at the pool side with a red cup in my hand. I saw some of the familiar friends of mine from college and had some conversation with them, Lauren was busy introducing her friend to everyone, who is Lucy. I couldn't help but filled body with joy, I'm happy that Lucy gave Lauren the happiness that she deserve.

"Y/N! Finally, I found you!" I heard Lauren's raspy voice called me from behind despite of the crowded place.

Lauren started to stepped closer towards me, walking hand in hand with her friend. Lucy has a smile glued on her face as they approached me.

"Hey, I was just talking to some friends here." I started, switching my eyes with the two woman in front of me.

Lauren looked around and waved at some of the people she knew before she said, "I want you to meet, Lucy."

I stared at the sculpted woman in the arms of my cousin and showed a friendly smile, "Hey, I'm Y/N. It's nice to finally meet the person who makes Lauren insane."

Lauren chuckled as Lucy showed her happy smile, "Hi, I'm happy to meet you."

"She is my cousin, I'm talking about."

"So you talk shit about me?" I showed a look to Lauren that made them both laugh.

"No, I heard a lot of things about you." Lucy interrupted.

I giggled and nod my head, "Of course, I'm that cousin that everyone need to have."

"I'll just get us some drinks." I heard Lauren whispered and kissed the head of Lucy.

I patted a seat next to me, "Here."

Lauren walked out from us and Lucy glued a smile on her face as she sat beside me.

"How's Lauren?" I asked Lucy and stared at her.

She has a bushy eyebrows and colorful eyes just like Lauren. They must really have a lot in common aside from the features of their face.

"She's awesome, we're still learning things." Lucy replied.

I smiled at the thought, Lucy showed meaningful smile as her eyes shows many things behind them.

"I hope it will work out, I always wanted to see this kind of Lauren." I told her as we saw Lauren from a far talking to some of the people, smiling from ear to ear.

"I hope, too. Lauren is a little bit of an ass sometimes." Lucy chuckled shyly.

"And she's annoying too." I said and we shared a laugh.

The laughter died and the wind softly touched our skin, "Lauren said you were dating Ariana Grande?"

I hummed and gulped from my cup, "Yeah."

"For real?" She asked and looked at her, giggling at the confusion plastered on her face.

"Yep, she still doesn't want our thing to be flying around everywhere." I explained.

Even though Ariana doesn't open up about those things, I know she still want privacy in her life and I want this relationship just between us.

"I understand, famous people have shadows even at dark." Lucy said.

"Wow, that's deep." I said and drunk some alcohol on my cup.

Suddenly Lauren arrived with two glass on her hand still sober. She gave Lucy her glass and said, "Are you gonna break up with me?"