Chapter 18

I stared at the Cuban woman in a hospital bed still unconscious, not knowing what happened. I don't even know how it happened, I just saw her on the floor. I'm not gonna lie but seeing her knocked out  scares me, I'm still her friend and I care for her. I hope this is nothing worse.

I sent Ariana a text that Camila had to take to the hospital because she suddenly fainted, I don't want this to start with another trust issue and Ari doesn't deserve to be in pain again.

When I heard my ringtone and I automatically knew who's calling.

"Hey." I asked with my calm gentle voice.

"Hi, babe."

"How are you?"

"I'm good, we're just at the studio doing the usual. How is she?"

"That's great. I hope you're not tiring yourself and you better eat okay? And Camila's still unconscious."

"Don't worry about me besides I'm fat, you know."

I let out a light chuckle before replying, "Babe.. what I mean is you should take care of yourself."

"I am. You better take care of your ass too, and please, I hope this Camila thing will be over soon."

"Are you mad? I can solve this problem as soon as possible."

"I really wish there is anything you can do but yeah, just do that and go home. So we're good."

"Sure, baby love. I love you."

"I love you, too. As soon as I finished this album, I'll be home soon."

"Can't wait for that."

Not a minute last Ariana ended the call and when I turn around I saw Camila sat up on her bed, looking at me. Her eyes are showing how tired she is, she's thin too, she must've been not eating a lot and her body language speaks louder that she needed rest perhaps a vacation.

"Hey." I spoke out and walked towards the chair next to her bed. Camila lifted the side of her lip for a smile before breathing out all the frustration that I can sense on her mind. "Are you feeling better?" I added.

"Not so good but it's better than earlier." Camila replied shortly before rubbing her temples by her fingers.

"Do you want me to call someone?" I asked curiously attempting to stand up and get some help.

Camila startle and widen her eyes, stopping me, "Oh no, don't tell my manager!"

I chuckled and place a comforting touch on her arm, "I'm gonna call a nurse not your manager.. though your manager needs to know because you're not okay, Camila."

The cuban lady groaned, thoughts might be running around her head and I don't think its the best for the situation. "Roger is stressing me out, there's a lot of projects and it's fine but I need some rest too. The offers are left to right and I don't think I can do all of that, I hope I can cut myself into half."

Through her successful career all of the offers from her manager are on top of each other, opportunities are all over her but then all this woman wants right know is to relax and unwind.

"Then take a break. They can understand that. I mean, look at you now for making you do all of those things." I replied with honesty. As a friend I still want what's the best for her and what my eyes saw, she really needs to sit back. "Look Camila, there's a lot of chances in the world and you can take them one at a time. Take it easy."

I met Camila's caramel eyes and I swear, the joy came back to it. She smiled a little and placed her hand on top of mine that's on the bed. It's a small touch of friendship, friendship that I wish I didn't ruined.