Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since I last saw her. I know, she's always busy and that doesn't surprise me. I know that in the moment I woke up after that night, I might not see her again. I just wished she would have at least find me on IG or Twitter so we can catch up sometimes but she didn't. I always stalked her on her accounts that always tell how busy she was producing and writing songs nonstop. I just wish she can stop by the shop so I can see her again.

"Here's your Mocha frappuccino, have a good day." I was entertaining my customer when I saw a familiar car stopped at the side of the shop.

My mood brightened up when I saw Ariana walked out of her car, alone. Even a leggings and a crop can make her more cuter than ever. She entered the shop with her laptop and sat at her spot. In that moment, I started making her usual order.

"Ariana is here." I heard Lauren whispered, who is my co-worker, my best friend and also my cousin.

After that night, when I stepped on our apartment which is I'm sharing with her, she started asking non-stop question. Maybe because I usually go home after shift and that night, it was so late that I need to explain myself to my best friend. Of course, I told her who was with me and what we did, which really surprised her, not that I have a dinner with her but when she almost killed me.

After I made her Macchiato, I ran at the back of the shop and quickly picked a cute medium white flower. I ran back to the counter and nudged Lauren to take over me, which she doesn't hesitate to do.

When my feet got to the destination where she is, I cleared my throat. "Cloud macchiato for Ari."

She looked up to me as I placed her drink on her table. She was adorably smiling at me and those eyes were searching for mine.

"Is there anything else you like?" I added and met her brown soft eyes. I almost died just looking at them.

"Excuse me, who are you?" She teased with a smirk.

I chuckled and straightened my uniform, "You must've forgotten how I made you feel good last time you saw me."

Her smirked was replace by her loud laugh, "Fucker."

"It's true, didn't we have fun last time?" I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed with her. 

"You should lower your voice, Y/N. They might think we fucked or something." She said between her laugh.

"Well, I wish." I mumbled.

Ariana smirked and pinched my arm, I really missed that. She can bruised my body with her pinching.

"Stop fucking around, Y/N. I might think you're not joking anymore." She whispered before looking up for her purse.

I stopped her right away, "No! It's on me. My treat."

"Oh wow, thanks. You're sweet, thank you for the flower." She replied and stood up again.

"I just got you that because I thought you were dead or something."

Right after I said that her palm met my shoulder, a loud one. I like to tease her and make her mad, it's making her do something violent.

She wasn't mad, she was laughing. "Such an idiot."

"Before I can interrupt your work, I should get back to my work." I explained and gave her soft nod.

Before I can step back, she gave me a quick hug before saying, "It's good to see you again, Y/N."

"Same but I really have to go." I smiled as I smell her familiar perfume and got back to my station. My smile was glued on my face, just the thought of seeing her again makes me the happiest.