Chapter 20

Its almost dark and my head feels like its gonna explode. Then a worker came in my office with a worried face.

"What's wrong, Dean?" I asked immediately.

The teenage guy scratched the back of his head and cleared her throat, "Y/N, the customer's complaining about the silentness of the shop. Our speakers broken."

"What? It's a freaking coffee shop." I huffed as I said with my pissed off voice. I stood up and walked straight up to the door, taking a look at the shop. "I don't need another liter of headache. Can you deal with it?"

"Do you have a guitar?" Camila came in near, behind him. Dean widen his eyes as he stared at the singer.

"Is she.." The teenage crew stuttered, staring at her.

"Yes, I am. So, do you have a guitar?"

I stared at my co-worker shocked at the person he's seeing. Camila's grinning waiting for an answer.

"I-I think, Gab has." Dean replied.

"Can you borrow it for me?" Camila asked again, still smiling widely.

Dean nodded his head and disappeared from our sight. I stared at Camila confusingly who got an idea it in her head, she's biting her lip with those thoughts in her head. After a few days of not talking, she's back again.

Anyway, it's a coffee shop and somehow it has to be quiet and chill.

"I'm helping." Camila shrugged, then after a short minute. Dean showed up with a guitar on his arm, Camila immediately get it out of him. "Thanks, Can you set up a chair at the corner for me?" The latina added before pointing outside the office.

"Yeah, sure." Dean nodded his head and when straight up to set up at the corner.

"And I kinda miss performing, you know." Camila said before tapping my chest and she walked out of my office.

I'm speechless. The last time I saw her, she argued with my girlfriend who's still not seeing me but at least she's replying to my texts now. I wanna talk to her, on why she have to tell Ariana all of those cruel things. I wanna speak up but my throats not cooperating. I'm still shock that she's in the shop.

Camila sat at the corner of the shop and spoke up, "Hi, everyone." All the customers looked right at her, some are surprised, some are happy and some are unbothered.  "Someone complained." The cuban let out a soft giggle. "But the speakers are broken and they don't have some music right now. They're sorry about it. Let me sing for y'all for a moment."

The customers murmured and turn their attention to the singer in front.

Camila strummed the guitar before started to sing. Her voice is unique as usual, just like when I first heard it. It gave me some flashback, when we used to be too close. When things are just fine. She sang to me with her whole heart, I knew that moment I felt something strange but I ignored it because my heart keeps telling me about Ariana. I never knew that behind those songs that she sang to me, it means something. I nudged the obvious signs because I wanted to stay friends with her but then things went too much. I made a mistake by kissing her but I don't think our friendship is a mistake, there's a purpose why we met. Maybe I still don't know what it is but it's destined to happen.

On the other side, the customers went happy hearing the cuban sing for them. Camila sang cheerfully and interacted with them, too. More and more customers came in to the shop and that made my stressed when down a little. I went back to my office and continued my work while the singing of the latina girl outside is blaring all around the shop.