Chapter 5

"Nothing, really. Just thinking bout you." I replied when she asked me what am I doing.

I smiled when Ariana started singing through the phone.

"I'm just thinkin' bout you. I'm thinkin' bout you, I'm thinkin' bout you. I'm just thinkin' bout you."

"You could sing me to sleep." I said, she giggled softly.

"Got these thoughts in my head
Ain't no way to forget
Got me losing my breath
Nobody got me the way that you did
Had my eyes rolling back
Had me arching my back
Now you love me so good
I wish you would hurry up and come back."

"Don't tease me like that and I'll be buying my ticket tomorrow, don't worry." I groaned deeply.

"But Y/N seriously, you need to listen to my albums. I can't believe, you don't know that." Ariana said laughing.

"Hey, don't judge me. I have different taste in music." I fought back.

Ariana has been always giving me warnings that she'll be busy all the time that she might not have time to talk to me, its been two days since she last called me and it made me sad. I know, working in music industry will take all of your time and it didn't really surprise me. What surprise me is when she did called me.

"My songs aren't your type?"

"You are my type." I replied smoothly. I felt her smile through the phone.

"Duh."

"You must be tired. You need to rest, babe."

"Yuh. I thought after all the work that we did, I'm dead by now. Good thing, I called first."

"As much as I love to listen to your voice, you need to rest. I don't want you get all tired up tomorrow for talking to me."

"Can't wait to see you." I heard her sleepy voice, she might be really tired.

"I'll see you soon. Sleep tight."

"Good night, baby." Ariana said before ending the call.

I sighed as I put my phone at the side. I tucked myself in my bed and deal with the stuff in my head. Seeing her three days from now excites me but I also have fear about going in her world. After all we did, she's still the Ariana Grande that sings for her fans, whose songs are heard by every people in the world. I'm scared about being seen by people and judge me because I'm just a Barista. Being here in our town doesn't expose us, but being there with all the paparazzi and cameras, we can be caught.

I heard a knock on the door when I was preparing my breakfast, also preparing myself if I should buy a ticket and expose myself in her world.

I opened the door and it revealed a cute woman with her signature ponytail wearing oversized jacket and a freaking crocs on her feet.

"Hi." Ariana greeted softly and waved her hand at me. "Did I disturb you?"

I widen my eyes in surprise and stared at the woman in front of me. Seeing her again, here in my apartment must be a dream. Ariana giggled and poked my stomach.

"Actually you did, I was making breakfast." I smirked and leaned my shoulder in the doorway. "What do you want this time? After what you did to my body?" I asked dramatically.

Ariana rolled her eyes and punched my stomach, "I miss you, Y/N. Stop goofing around." She passed by me and entered my apartment.

"I was about to buy my ticket, babe. Why are you here?" I asked when we arrived at the kitchen. I saw her in my seat, scrolling through my phone.