Chapter 17

I woke up with a big smile on my face knowing that Ariana and I is in good condition and no hard feelings to each other. But then we had to get up and prepare for the little reunion with my family and also introducing my beautiful girlfriend to them. The kitchen was a mess as we cooked few different dishes that will satisfy my family, her and Lauren since my cousin is doing some diet.

"This is good." Ariana said as she tasted the creamy liquid from the pot.

"It's creamy beef with mushroom and broccoli." I informed her, glancing at her.

Ariana bit her lip as she looked at the dish from the pan before walking around and put her hair up for a bun, "I think, I'm about to get some meat today."

I smirked and felt my center twitch with the dirty thoughts in my head, turning around and put my arms across my chest. "Hmm, really?"

Ariana nodded her head as she fixed her hair up for a perfect bun, my smirk grew and she stared at me confusingly.

"Oh babe, no. It's not what it looks like." She laughed before throwing her hands up. I scratched my head and giggled with her.

"C'mere." I said lowly and stretched my arms wide.

Ariana laughed and walked towards me, fitting her body on my arms as my palm goes straight to her waist down to her ass giving it a little squeeze. "Babe!" She squealed and throw her hand on my chest playfully. "I'm not giving you a head."

I pouted as I touched her bare skin underneath her thin tank top, "I'm suddenly sad now."

"Hmm. You've been a bad girlfriend.." Ariana whispered with pure seduction as she traced her finger tips around my collarbones and neck. I brought her body close, purposely making her thigh touch my semi-hard cock. "Is that your phone or you're just excited to see me?" She joked and bit her lip slowly.

"Why don't you find out yourself?" I challenged her, bringing my face closer to hers. Ariana groaned teasingly as she rubbed her thigh against my growing boner.

I kissed her hungrily and her arms circled around my neck with her signature grip on my hair making me moan deeply. Her tongue danced inside my mouth as my hand danced all over her body, giving every inch a needy grasp.

"Please.." I moaned out before I trailed my kisses down to her neck, nipping and giving it a treatment that will turn her on.

I felt Ariana smirked shoving my face down her neck, "Begging, huh?"

I let out a needy groan just thinking about her mouth on me. It's just heaven and hell combined, it felt so good to be true. In every kiss, I feel her madness and love towards me. I knew, I made a mistake and I will learn from it, from now on, I will never hide things from her. Past is past and I will never do her wrong again.

"You love making me beg." I responded and she tilted her head giving me more access on her neck. Her moans are slowly getting out of her mouth and her thigh is making a move to tease my raging cock.

"The kitchen is burning and y'all having sex there?" Lauren came in the door with Lucy in her hand with some paper bags on their arms. "Unbelievable!"

I heard Lucy giggled as they put the bags in the dining table. "You better continue this cooking, you've been gone for hours." I told her as my girlfriend stayed in my arms, giggling shyly. Once again, we got caught by Lauren.

"I went to buy some extra desserts and wine." Lauren informed. My cousin went near the stove and checked the frying potatoes.

"Hey, Lucy." My girlfriend greeted the other woman on the room, she turned around putting her back against my front and put my arms around her waist.