Chapter 14

a/n: yall want some more camila in a ari and y/n story lmao. if yall want i'll make a camila and y/n story. anyways thank u for 20k reads, i still think this story doesnt deserve that cuz theres really nothing going on but take a grip jkjkjk.

thank you for reading, it means a lot for me 🤍

-

I stopped the car in front of my apartment and glanced at the sleeping brunette on the passenger seat. I giggled as I stared at her with her mouth opened and snoring quietly. You know what's interesting about this girl? She's adorable and dorky without even trying. I sighed and poked her side, she groaned and turn her body to the other side.

"Hey." I spoke out and shook her body, "We're here. You should sleep inside." Camila stirred and sat up, wiping the side of lip with the back of her hand. I chuckled as she laid her eyes sleepy eyes on me, I wiggled my eyebrows and stepped out of her car. I collected all the bags at the back and glued it all in my arms, it's around five bags but it's manageable. "Cami! Let's go."

I heard the woman whined loudly as she stepped out of her car, her grumpiness are shown on her face. She's definitely hard to wake up. "Cami, huh?" She teased and fixed her bun. I grinned and winked at her. "Do you need any help?" She asked when she saw me struggling to carry all the bags.

"Yeah, lock your car and please open the door. The keys are in my pocket." I walked towards the front door with Camila behind me. I lifted my arms for her to search on my pockets and she reached out deep in my pocket.

Right when she opened the front door in a minute, I went to put down the bags on the kitchen and she flopped on the couch with a satisfying groan. She said she wants to hangout but she's sleeping on couch. After I arranged all the groceries I bought in their respective shelves, I saw her curled up on the couch and I went to take a seat right below her feet.

I felt my phone vibrated on my pocket and I grinned as I saw the name of my favorite person.

"Hi, babe." I said as I pressed the green button.

"Hi. How are you, baby?" She asked with full of joy on her voice.

"I'm great, it's boring when you're not here." I frowned through the phone and she sighed softly. "Before I can forget, my mom will be here next weekend."

"Really?" Ariana asked with excitement heard in her voice.

"Yep, I was wondering if you can visit and meet them." I really hope she can squeeze a little time with me and meet my family. My mom's been bugging me about the woman who's making me this happy and I know she's eager to meet her.

"Them?" Ariana asked curiously.

"Lauren's mom will be here, too and my sister. I really hope you can spend some time with us." I said then the conversation went on and on. Camila was peacefully sleeping on the couch beside me while I was busy talking to my girl on how her day went. The call didn't last long, she had to take care of her promotions and interviews like each day.

I heard the brunette groaned as she shifted her body, straightening her legs and letting it fall on my lap. I hissed when she accidentally hit my innocent penis under my pants but then the woman was still sleeping. I stared at her face which made me smile because the way her mouth was open is undoubtedly cute and her quiet snoring is noticeable. I couldn't help but looked at every detail of her face, the way her eyelashes fits perfectly on her eyes, her lips looks so soft as usual it makes me wonder how it feels and the skin on her neck looks so light and gentle.

Her clothed foot touched my face, slapping it the other way playfully breaking my admiration. I gasped in disgust before pushing her legs out of my lap and exclaimed, "Camila!"