Chapter 10

Days passed and Ariana flew away to work again, which is still hard for me. I really didn't spoke up about our dating status but I surely feels something for her, I like her so much. After that revelation, I'm not gonna deny it but I feel the fear in me, fear that I might just be another rebound. Mac always has a special place in her heart, now that she spoke up about that it's really bothering me that she might still have those feelings for him.

After Joe taught me about the weekly report, I really felt the hard work on my back, I was not ready for it but I'm willing to learn every thing about this job. Step by step, Joe taught me every details that has to do in this job. Its a huge responsibility that I had to do.

"Do you think you can handle all of it?" Lauren asked me as we stepped out of the shop.

It was already dark but still a lot of vehicles running around.

I let out a deep air out of my lungs and nodded, "Yeah, I'm just still learning about it and it's not that hard, it's just a lot of things to do."

"Joe seems to be easy with it." Lauren stated.

"He's basically born to do that." I chuckled. "And I'm still learning."

Lauren tapped my shoulder as she hopped on her motorcycle, gripping her helmet. "Alright, I'll see you later."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "You're not gonna go home anyways."

Lauren chuckled before smirking, "You're not the only who's having some sex here. Besides, Lucy is cool with this."

I unlocked my bike at the pole and put on my earphones, "When am I even gonna meet her?"

Lauren started the engine of her bike and shrugged, "Soon. Take care, Y/N."

"You too, Laur." I responded and she immediately ran off.

Lauren has her motorcycle since her third year in college, while I had a car but then I sell it when we really don't have money for my studies.

I felt how happy Lauren is with her current thing with Lucy, I hope it will continue more longer. She deserves that kind of happiness, I really hope Lucy is taking care of her.

To Ari🖤:
On my way home, we closed too early.

I sent Ari a quick text and before even I can play a song on my Spotify, a car stopped in front of the shop. I furrowed and looked at the car.

They might think we're still open, I stepped my way to them and when I reached the drivers side, I knocked on the window. The window immediately opened and it revealed the familiar caramel eyed woman.

"Camila?" I asked surprisingly, she smiled with her curious eyes.

"Y/N, hi. It's only seven thirty and its closed?" Camila replied immediately. I noticed the she's alone in the car with a soft music at the radio.

I smile sadly at her, "Yeah, we had some troubles about the machines and it's the best to close the shop. Sorry about that."

She groaned in frustration, "Where am I going now?" I heard her whisper.

I cleared my throat and let the cold wind touches me, "Uhm, you should go straight ahead then turn right. There's a coffee shop around there."

Camila bit her lower lip as she looked to the road. I analyze every inch of her face, she's gorgeous and I'm not gonna lie then my eyes land on her lips. Lips that looks so soft and kissable.

She really like biting her lips. I thought but then her lips curl to a smile, I met her eyes and blinked repeatedly before straightening my body.

I got caught for staring. I think I have some serious staring problems.