Chapter 12

Ariana pushed me up against the door when we entered the room and her lips found it way on mine. My hands drove right inside her sweaters, scratching her soft skin earning a moan inside my mouth. It sent shivers right to my center and it made me feel dizzy. Her hand clutched on my hair and my hands continued groping her body.

"Ugh," Ariana moaned and even arched her back through my touch. She pulled out and looked at me with those sexy eyes, her eyes literally want me naked.

My lazy eyes flickered and bit my lip hard as I felt the sexual tension built between us and the room was on fire, my body's in heat.

She stepped back slowly and gripped the collar of my shirt, pulling me. I whined as she smirked devilish. The back of her leg met my bed and she immediately pushed me right on my bed.

"Shit." I husked out and bit my lip, I saw my woman getting out of her clothes.

I immediately threw my shirt away and open the button of my pants.

"Leave it." I heard Ariana uttered under her breath, when I looked up she's already in her underwear with her hair down.

My eyes shot up and I felt my penis twitch, the chills in my brain made my body sweat.

"You're so sexy." I sat up and whispered as my eyes travelled all over her body.

Ariana climbed to my lap and I immediately attached my lips to her, letting out a frustrating moan. My cock stirred in the middle of making out as her fingernails scratched the nape of my neck, her breathing goes heavier as my hand goes on top of her ass. Her long delicate fingers ran around my crotch, teasing it slowly.

"Hm." I moaned right inside of her mouth as she palmed the bulge inside my pants.

Her lips got tired and breathed out a huge amount of air as I trailed my kissed down to her jaw.

"Oh god." She groaned as her hands clutching on my hair and my neck. Her hips started grinding on my lap, my tongue worked it way to play at her skin.

"I wonder what can that tongue do more." Ariana whispered, rocking her hips to show what she need at that moment.

"Holy fuck." I exclaimed, meeting her thrust. Wide open looking at the woman on top of me, her eyes showed lust and evil thoughts. Her lip behind her teeth.

"I can show you better than I could tell you." I whispered teasingly and attached my mouth on her neck again, trailing down to her chest.

I unclasped her bra and her arms automatically moved as I removed them, I smirked looking at her naked breast. Her hand gripped my hair tightly, I whined as I met her lustful eyes. My hand found it way down to her ass, groping it.

Ariana hissed lowly and smiled with evilness behind them, "Fuck."

Her hips rocked more harder, flaming more fire between us

Her hips rocked more harder, flaming more fire between us. Her hot pussy right above my hard cock is not helping any at all. My hormones are freaking around inside of me and the woman on top of me played a teasing smile on her face while dry humping me. My mouth met her breast and flickered my tongue to the hardening bud, earning the hottest moan from her mouth while massaging the perfect globes of her ass. Pushing the underwear out of the way, I groaned deeply when I met the wetness of her pussy. My finger gently rubbed her clit as my tongue worked it way to the other breast.