Chapter 3

She drunk the whole glass of champagne after our kiss ended, she has a smirked plastered on her face and I felt her hand squeezing my thigh.

"Finish the whole bottle before we go." Ariana husked out, her eyes piercing like it's reading the inside of me.

I felt my lower region twitch when her palm squeeze my thigh and her eyes looked at me like I'm naked.

"How the hell did switch from cute to sexy within a minute?" My hand stayed on her thin smooth waist inside her top, drawing circles to make her feel comfortable. She bit her lip slowly and shrugged as a reply. She gave me my last glass and I pour it all in my throat without hesitancy.

I was grinning and staring at her the whole time, why the fuck am I with this woman? Did we just make out? There was a lot of question in my head but there is one thing that I know, it feels so good.

Ariana showed me a devilish smile before leaning in to my neck. I felt her pair of lips pressing under my ear putting so much pressure in it and I squeezed my hand to avoid moaning. She was giving my neck some slow open mouth kisses which made me frustrated more, I can feel my penis straining out of my pants.

"Ugh. Fuck me." I groaned lowly when she sucked and licked my pulse point. I bet she's enjoying herself turning me on. She almost brought me heaven with those kisses.

I squeezed her waist then she trailed her kisses from my neck to my lips, giving it a soft peck. Her palms were getting closer to my crotch and before she can have her surprise I grabbed it and placed it my neck. Taking her to a hard and deep kiss. Her lips fits to mine and our tongue bought war in our mouth.

Again, Ariana left my lip a soft bite when she ended our kiss before saying, "Thought you wanted me to fuck you?"

I guess she wasn't an angel at all.

"We should step out of this, it's getting late." I said to pass through her question.

Without a doubt she stood and I grabbed her belongs, leaving some cash before we get out of the place. I looked at the time and I wasn't surprise when I saw that its almost midnight.

I have Ariana Grande holding my arm and her belongings to my other. By the way she walks, I can judge that she's drunk.

"Can I get your keys?"

Ariana nodded and pointed on her purse. "Wait, do you know how to drive?"

When I found her keys, I took her to the passenger seat giving her head a soft peck that showed her angelic smile.

"My dad bought me a car once but there's a time I needed money for my studies." I explained.

I started to drove off the place. Ariana was leaning in to my arm, never thought that she would be with clingy. She pressed the play on her radio then it started to play her playlist. Her singing voice never fail to amaze her, when she open her mouth it sounds like heaven and I know her mouth feels like heaven in my mouth too but I bet it will bring me to death when I have her mouth on me.

"What is it?" I asked when I felt her staring at me.

"Nothing. You're just really cute."

I smirked and looked back at her, she was looking at me from head to toe.

"What's that?" I heard her ask. I glanced at her and saw that she was staring at my semi hard penis due to the teasing she did earlier.

"My phone." I defensively blurted out.

"Your phone is here." Ariana said before lifting my phone from the side of her.

I guess, I'm screwed.