Chapter 13

"I think I'm ready to ask her to be my girlfriend." I told Lauren. We were at the kitchen taking care of the dirty dishes that we used. We had lunch together and talked about many things that's going on.

After what Ariana and I talked about in the party and when we were sober, I think it is the time to take this thing to the next level. The way her eyes looked at me with concern, the way she treated me and the way she become possessive in many things, I guess it's really something

Lauren smirked and nudged me, "Are you sure?" She asked excitedly.

I shrugged and stared at Ariana who's talking to Lucy at the living room while watching some random Ru Paul's Drag-race episode from Netflix. "I mean, it's been a long time Laur. I don't want her to think that I'm too scared to ask her."

Lauren hummed as she put the plates back to their places, "It's not that. Are you sure you can handle a famous girlfriend?"

It came through my mind but she got me, one smile and I'm already weak, my heart is gonna go insane. One kiss and my mind is gonna be all over the place.

"What makes you think that she will say 'yes'? I asked playfully. Still doubting about what she feels about me and it scares me that she might not have the same feeling that I'm feeling.

"Bullshit, Y/N. You told me she likes you." Lauren murmured and gave me a pointed look.  "And I can tell that she's really into you." She added.

"I still have some doubts, you know. I'm scared. Her past is a mess." I explained and breathed out a huge amount of air. Lauren rubbed my shoulder gave me a comforting look. "I don't know if she will accept me in her life as girlfriend."

My cousin nodded in understanding and she settled herself beside me. People may think I hit the jackpot but honestly, it's hard falling for someone who just broke off an engagement because her ex who she really loved died. I told every detail of that to my cousin and I knew she understood where my fear is coming from.

"You know.. there's nothing wrong with trying." The green eyed girl said full of encouragement, lots of positivity behind her eyes. "You need to risk and ask if you want to know."

"I'm willing to take any risk for her. She's Ariana Grande, Lauren. How can you not?"

Lauren chuckled and leaned her back at the kitchen counter. She must be judging me, for thinking that I'm doing it because she's Ariana Grande but honestly I'm doing it because I'm feeling something for her. I'm falling for her so hard that I can't even back up. I know she might not catch me but it's worth a try, she told me that she like me too. She is the risk, I'm willing to take and the pain I'm willing to accept.

"But anyway I'm happy for you. I've never see you like this for a while." Lauren rasped out and gave me a sincere smile.

I snorted and pushed her playfully, "I'm happy for you too, Lauren. I hope Lucy can take your annoying ass everyday."

Lauren and I giggled as we stared at our girls watching the TV while chitchatting about the queer guys on the screen.

"Ariana must be tired of your boring ass." Lauren said with a chuckle.

"Nah, she likes this boring ass." I informed and showed her a smug smile.

We heard someone called us and both of the girls were looking at us. We automatically walked towards them and sat right beside them.

"You were about to skip the whole episode." Ariana exclaimed while pointing at the TV. I sat and comfortably beside her and wrapped my arm around her soft back then she automatically fell on the side of my body, cuddling to my side.