Chapter 21

It's been a couple weeks and there's a lot of interviews from left and right, my social media has exploded and has been a lot of follow requests from a lot of people I don't know. Ariana's been in the top headlines of articles and been trending for days. There's also a lot of hates coming her way but my Ariana is always strong and have her way to handle them. She released her new album and there's a lot of engagement with the media and a lot of shows. New songs means new topics and things to talk about, because some of her songs is in fact based on her experience or situations. After coming out to the public as Ariana Grande's girlfriend, my life began to went crazy. There's also a song came out right after my name which is insane. I never knew my name would be famous that instantly, though its a 90 seconds song I really appreciate it. Can you believe it? My life changed in just one sentence that came out of Ariana's mouth.

For days, I met every people in her life. Met her sweet mom, who wants me to call her Momma Joan, her cool grandmother who can seriously dance like her too, her Dad and brother, her few more relatives the lives near her and even her best friends and her favorite dancers. They're all sweet and charming just like her, they embraced me and welcomed me without a doubt. They enclose me warmly like I'm their family.

I once talked to her Mom and it's was good.

"Didn't you freak out when Ari introduced me as her girlfriend?" I asked cautiously while sitting at the dining table eating breakfast.

Mrs. Grande snorted with a smile, "She told us about you already and I knew you were a good person. I mean, my daughter would not be in love with you if you're not."

"She did? Even grandma Grande?" I even cringe on the nickname my mouth let out, having Mrs. Grande laughing.

"Yes and I don't care about her decisions, really. She's grown up, she have her own mind and I know she's smart. And I also know you have a good heart, too."

I smiled genuinely at her.

"So, you better take good care of her, honey. She's been through a lot." My soul just hit the whoa when she called me honey, I feel like I'm about to marry her daughter.

"Of course, Mrs. Grande.. with all my heart." I told sincerely.

"Enough with Mrs. Grande. Call me Mom or just Joan. Don't be so formal, we're family here." She said with some soft chuckles.

"What are you two talking about?" Ariana came in the room, interrupting our conversation.

I stirred when I heard our alarm clock blaring on the room, I groaned and pull the covers above my head. Been too tired from this showbiz life lately, going out early and staying in late.

"Wake up, love. I have Zach Sang Show today." I heard my girlfriend's loving voice after she stopped the alarm from beeping.

I just groan in response.

"Baby..." Ariana mumbled as she traveled her hand under the covers until it touches my stomach, rubbing it softly making me sleepy again. But then she tugged covers hard until my face exposed from the bright sunlight. "I'm sorry but we have an hour."

I groaned again and saw my gorgeous girlfriend with her messiest hair. "Mkay." I replied before sitting up. resting my back at the headboard.