Chapter 15

Camila and I went out a few more times after that and it was comfortable. She never made it feel awkward even though we clearly kissed more than once. I contained myself not to be affected by her touch, her actions, her body and the way she bite her lips. But then I always caught myself thinking about how is she as a lover because that person deserve so much more than she's receiving. She always texted me to hangout after she runaway from the studio and always arguing with her manager and producer for always not coming back she just laugh at their conversation.

From Camila:
here at my car, waiting for u

When I saw her text, I immediately peek out of the window and saw her familiar car. She met my glaze and waved at me, I smiled at her as I walked back at my office.

Honestly, I can't avoid her. She's still my friend and I think we build more friendship than intimate relationship. She's fun and awkward as a person but sometimes there's a shadow of a evil sexy woman behind her that I always saw. Also she's a threat for my relationship with Ariana.

To Camila:
Still need to close the cafe

I replied and started to arranged the papers and reports for the shop then organized some important stuff in the drawers.

"Y/N, I'm going." Lauren spoke up from the door.

I looked at her and nodded, "Sure. Take care and wear condoms."

Lauren smirked smugly, "Whatever. I don't think I'm going to sleep at the apartment tonight. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'm getting used to it." I joked as I collected my stuff.

Lauren sleep at home 4 times a week, so those 3 days is you know where pussy she at. She never told me about her relationship with Lucy but I'm happy that they're going in a slow way of knowing each other except for having sex too much. I don't know about that but sometimes I heard them rocking the apartment down which is annoying.

I declined when she told me she can drop me home and without knowing the reason she ran out riding her motorcycle leaving me behind. After I locked everything at the shop and the other staff waved some goodbye to me, I immediately took my phone out and texted the only person I wanna be with, Ariana.

To Ari🖤:
just got out of hell aka work lmao

I sighed after I sent it and heard a honk of a car. I almost rolled my eyes because of her impatience that I can sense from the other side of the road.

Camila got out of the car and greeted me, "Hey."

"Hi, I was daydreaming there, you shouldn't just honk your car like that." I joked and went near her, she automatically wrapped her arms around my neck for a hug before kissing the side of my lips, which I consider as a friendly kiss. Her vanilla scent came right through my nose, it's always smell sweet.

The cuban giggled and her arms never left my shoulder, she fixed some of my loosen hair and tucked it behind my ears. My hand found her waist and she mumbled, "Sorry, I was waiting for a while now Ms. Manager."

I was mesmerized by her again, she was wearing light make up, her lips curled to a cute smile and natural hair curls that I'm obsessed with. She's wearing this plaid skirt that rest at her mid thigh and a red crop top that shows some skins.