Part 3 - Episode 1

Kol immediately finishes his drink, the burning sensation running through his throat pulling him back to reality. He quickly slides the drink across, waving for someone to take the glass. Blonde hair and green-blue eyes stared back at him. Honestly! Even the bartender has to be someone connected to his family. Not wanting to be noticed today, Kol quickly left, leaving a very confused Camille O'Connell. 

Quickly leaving the bar, Kol speeded towards the witch's graveyard. His family might be oblivious to the fact that he is here but he is not. The witches are incredibly irritating and he needs to find a way to deal with them. The regent! Didn't Elijah take the help of the regent with the whole Eva Sinclair problem? Well, he will be having some words with that witch. 

Now, the only thing he needs to worry about is the werewolves. The way they fell like docile dogs in front of his mother was pathetic. Since Esther is no longer a witch and Finn doesn't want to kill the entire world, Kol had dodged that bullet. However, Dalhia is still a major problem. On top of that, that bloody Trinity and their 'upgraded original' revolves entirely upon the seven werewolf packs. Don't even let him get started about 'The Hollow'. Basically, Kol is in desperate need of werewolf allies. Thankfully, he has an idea. 

Kol reached for his phone and clicking on the GPS, he searched for old plantations in New Orleans. What? He hasn't been there for fifteen years. How is he supposed to remember where that stupid house is? Finding the correct one, Kol quickly searched for the location. Looking at it, he sighed. Why of all places did the plantation have to be in the middle of a bloody forest? 

Kol quickly walked out of the crowd's sight before speeding towards the plantation. Stopping in front of the door, he strained his ears to figure out who is inside the house. The only thing he would hear was a steady thump of a heart beating. He stood up and rang the bell, patiently waiting for a certain pregnant werewolf to answer. 

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley Marshall asked suspiciously, opening the door. 

"You can call me Kaleb," Kol replied, smirking at her, "As for why I am here, I was hoping for a little trade. I do something for you and you owe me a teeny tiny favour."

"There is nothing you can give me." Hayley immediately asserted, starting to close the door. 

"Not even your long lost family?" Kol drawled, tilting his head mockingly.

"What?" Hayley let out, caught off guard. 

"I know who your family is." Kol disclosed, "Don't believe me? You have a birthmark on your right shoulder which looks weirdly like a croissant. Everyone in your family has that birthmark."

"How-" Hayley spluttered. 

"I told you," Kol replied smugly, "I know where you are from. However, I have a single condition. No one will know about this deal. Including Klaus and Elijah Mikaleson."

"Why?" Hayley inquired, confused.

"I have my rules. So? Do we have a deal?" Kol asked, holding out his hand. Hayley hesitated for a moment, teeth digging into her lip before nodding and taking his hand. 

"Perfect!" Kol proclaimed, "Now give you give me your number and I'll contact you later." Hayley reached into her back pocket to give the original her number.

"Why can't just tell me now?" She questioned.

"Darling, It is always better to show than tell," Kol replied, smirking. He gave a mocking bow before speeding away leaving a bewildered werewolf behind him.

THE NEXT DAY

Kol laughed, remembering the look on Hayley's face when he flashed out. It seems like she did not expect him to be a vampire. Well, he is called the unpredictable original for a reason and now, he is more unpredictable than ever. He quickly knocked on the closed door, knowing that Davina is alone right now. 

"Kol" She greeted with a friendly smile, fully opening the door to let him in. Kol had decided to see the regent with Davina tomorrow. The sooner, the better. However, Josephine will surely recognize him and he would rather face that problem now than there. 

"Hello, darling." He returned, with an amused smile, "I have found a way to make sure your coven doesn't intervene with the Harvest." 

"How?" She inquired, turning to face him in surprise.

"We are going to take the help of the regent of the nine covens. Josephine La Rune". Kol declared. Davina blinked in surprise. 

"The regent? I had thought that she had allowed the Harvest." Davina questioned, confused. 

"No. I don't believe that she had known about the Harvest. If she had, the French Quarter will need a new regent." Kol assured her. 

"Kol!" Davina exclaimed surprised. Kol just shrugged. He was a vampire and for him, murder is as easy as squatting a fly. 

"However, before we go see the Regent, there is something I need to do," Kol stated, for the first time in his life, looking slightly nervous.  

"What?" Davina queried

"What is my name, Davina?" Kol asked, quietly. 

"Kol?" Davina answered, confused, "You have not told me your last name." Kol turned to face Davina, holding out his hand. 

"Lovely to meet you, Davina Claire. My name is Kol, Kol Mikaelson."