Part 6 - Episode 3

Kol chuckled as he made his way through the crowded streets. The sun was starting to set, casting a warm glow over the sky. He had just finished dealing with the memory-wiped Trinity. That had been an amazing idea. They are still alive, in case he needs them for some reason but can't cause any trouble. Freya had put a strong glamour over their features to avoid any recognition. He had decided to drop them in random destinations as far away as possible from New Orleans and each other.  

Now, while he had dealt with that problem, there is still the reason why they would a major problem in the future. That bloody White Oak horse. Honestly! Of all woods Nik had to use to make that trinket, he had to use White Oak, and then give it to bloody Marcel? His brother can be plain stupid sometimes. Well, most of the time. 

"What are you brooding about?" Rebekah asked, appearing behind him to sling an arm over his shoulder. Kol immediately cast his sister a dirty look, ducking under her arm. 

"Rebekah," He greeted, an irritated expression on his face, "What are you doing here?" 

"Taking a walk?" Rebekah told him, feigning a hurt look, "What happened? Don't want to spend time with your darling sister?" 

"As much as I would love to spend time with my 'darling sister', I do have something to rather important to do right now." Kol drawled, glaring at Rebekah, "So, I ask again. What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I came here to tell you that Davina was looking for you. Something about a meeting with Vincent?" Rebekah informed him imperiously, scrunching her nose, "Now, however, I am going to follow you to whatever 'important buisness' you have that is more important than your sister.

"Rebekah" Kol sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. The original refused to budge, crossing her arms stubbornly. Kol signed before turning to continue walking, his sister behind him. As they continued down the path, the blond's eyes slowly started to narrow, as she gradually started to recognize the path. Right before they reached their destination, Rebekah stopped in front of her brother. 

"Tell me Kol, why are we visiting Marcel?" Rebekah asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. 

"Actually, I am visiting Marcel, for my own reasons. I have no idea why you are here." Kol told her, pushing past the vampire to reach the looming mansion in front of the pair. Kol approached the house, and quietly rang the doorbell. He patiently waited as footsteps echoed in front of him to stop in front of the door. Probably picking up on the fact that the people on the other side have no heartbeats. That they are vampires, one of the undead. The door cautiously opened in front of him and Marcel's head peered out. Upon seeing the two of them, he sighed before opening his door fully, 

"Rebekah," He greeted pleasantly, nodding at her, "Kol." 

Marcel made no effort to hide his displeasure, however, it is less potent than what it used to be. Courtesy of Davina probably. 

"Marcel, I require something from you," Kol told the younger vampire, folding his hands casually. 

"And why would I help you?" Marcel questioned, scoffing. 

"Because we both know I don't need an invitation to come inside. So either you give me what I want or I'll take it." Kol threatened a pleasant smile on his face. Marcel stiffened upon hearing the threat, while Rebekah merely cast him a curious look. 

"Enter without invitation?" Rebekah asked, narrowing her eyes at her brother. Kol shrugged, giving her an amused smile. 

"Not telling your family what you are doing?" Marcel taunted, glaring at Kol. 

"Well, it seems like neither are you." Kol pointed out, raising an eyebrow towards the younger vampire. 

"You people are not my family." Marcel spat furiously. Rebekah opened her mouth as if to speak but Kol gave her a look. For once in her life, she decided to listen to him and stay back.

"You and I both know that that is not true. We cant all choose our family, can we?" Kol asked him, a slightly wistful glint shining in his eyes. 

"What do you want Kol?" Marcel asked, tiredly. 

"I want to the horse Nik had given you when you were younger. Now."