Part 7 - Episode 4

Kol gave the enraged witch in front of him a sarcastic grin, dropping two young children in front of him. Vincent Griffith sighed, raising his hands to massage his temples. Headaches were slowly being a common thing as he acquainted himself with Kol Mikaelson. Snatching the frightened children from the original with a furious glare, he shook his head. 

Setting the children down gently, he turned away from the Mikaelson to give the young witches a reassuring smile. Directing them towards another witch in the cemetery, he instructed her to take them to the main house. Nodding her head, the witch calmly smiled towards the children and ushered them towards a large building in front of them. 

"Where exactly did you find these two? They have been missing for over a week." Vincent asked, seemly a little bit suspicious. 

"Why does everyone blame me for everything?" Kol complained, throwing up his hands, "Is it so hard that I can't do something just for the sake of the wellbeing of young witches." 

"No," Vincent flatly replied. 

"Now, what did you do?" Vincent stressed, repeating his previous phrase. 

A voice pitched in from behind the duo, "He saved these children from the Hollow." Both of the men cast a surprised look towards Hayley Marshell as she put her hands on the waist and gave them an amused smirk. 

"What happened, Hayley?" Kol asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"What happened is that Davina has found a tentative plan to defeat the Hollow," Hayley announced, giving him a triumphant grin. 

"What?" Kol let out, surprised. 

"Oh, she thought of it after you had left," Hayley told Kol, waving her hand dismissively, noticing his surprised expression. 

"And what exactly is it?" Vincent asked expectantly, stepping between the two was raised brows. Hayley merely shrugged, an amused smile playing on her face. 

"Oh, come on Hayley. There is no reason to torture these two." Davina pitched in, appearing in front of him. Kol cast her an inquisitive look, tilting his head curiously. 

"You thought of this idea exactly after I left?" Kol asked sceptically, crossing his arms. His love gave him a mischievous look. 

"Well, it's not my fault that you absolutely love to run after danger," Davina defended herself, shrugging her shoulders. Kol just sighed, rubbing his temples. 

"Can you at least tell me the idea, now?" Kol asked her exasperatedly, stressing the word 'now'. 

"Well you could have just asked," Davina told Kol innocently, lips pulling into a small smirk, "Tell me Kol, do the Cresent Wolves still owe you those three favours?" 

"Yes, why?" Kol agreed, confused. Vincent perked up, realizing that the couple were finally done bantering. 

"Do you know where the Hollow is?" The witch asked, stepping closer towards Davina. 

"Not exactly," Davina uncertainty replied, biting her lip. 

"What do you mean by that?" Vincent asked, eyes narrowing at the vague answer. 

"Nothing, it's not important." Davina told him, shaking her head dismissively, "I will tell you later. Just listen to this." 

"I was thinking that we might need an extra edge to kill the Hollow," Davina informed the duo, giving Kol a significant look. 

"And what exactly is this 'edge'?" The original asked the younger witch, his eyes thoughtful. 

"Kol, remember the Beast?" Davina suddenly asked, diverting entirely from the current topic. 

"Yes, but why- You don't mean-" Kol stuttered, realizing what Davina wanted to do. He sucked in a surprised breath, leaning against the wall in surprise. 

"Yes, with Vincent's help, I want to turn you, including Hayley, into Upgraded Original Vampires. This will get us to get the edge we need to kill the Hollow."