chapter 8

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Having to survive a week of his new school, Minho decided that he needed a long well deserved rest. So you know what he did? U guessed right! He was still sound asleep on his bed even if it's 11:59 in the morning. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and he was peacefully snuggling in his pink fluffy blanket until he suddenly felt someone's weight on top of him.

"Ahh!!! Who the fuck just jumped on me!??! Show your face-......Hyunjin?" Minho questioned as Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and snuggled into Minho's stomach.

"Good morning hyung!" Hyunjin said as he looked up at Minho.

"Argh get off me Hyunjin-ah, you're so heavy!" Minho said as he was trying to push Hyunjin off of him.

"Well, maybe you should get off your bed once in a while! I mean, it's such a wonderful day outside!"

"And?" Minho raised his eyebrows. He was looking very annoyed because stupid Hyunjin woke him up from his beauty sleep.

"And I'm saying that you should go outside, explore nature, get fresh air and stuff"

"And what if I don't want to?" Minho asked.

"Then I'll have to force you" Hyunjin smirked.

He got off the bed and pulled on Minho's legs. Minho instantly gripped onto the edge of the bed, fighting for his dear life.

"Let go of me you looser!" Minho shouted.

"Let go of the bed you idiot!" The younger shouted back.

Minho's mother entered the room and  smiled watching the sight.

"Oh it's like back in the old days. Hyunjinnie used to come all the time and drag you outside. It's nice to see that you two are getting along" Minho's mother said as she watched the two boys.

"We are not getting along!" Both of the said in unison.

"Haiyaa....this scene never gets old" his mother sighed. "Also Hyunjin, have you gotten more handsome?! Omo, look at you! All tall and pretty. I couldn't even recognize you this morning when you knocked on the door."

"Thanks aunty!! You've also gotten more beautiful!" Hyunjin said smiling at Minho's mother.

"Oh Don't say that, I'm getting embarrassed!"

"Mom what about me? I've gotten handsome too!" Minho whined while still gripping onto the bed.

"Congratulations son...... Anyway, Hyunjin sweetie, try to get him out of bed and take him outside. I'll prepare snacks for you guys down stairs." His mother said as she closed the door and went down stairs to the kitchen to make them food.

Minho loosened his grip as he didn't have anymore strength to continue, making him fall on top of hyunjin.

"HYUNG GET OFF OF ME, I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA DIE" Hyunjin let out a loud groan.

"Haiyaa....You dramatic llama...What am I gonna do with you?" Minho sighed as he got off of hyunjin. Hyunjin then dragged him to the bathroom to get ready.

So Minho brushed his teeth, took a shower, and put on some nice clothes. The two boys went down stairs and Minho's mom gave them a bag full of freshly baked choc-chip cookies.

"Thanks aunty!" Hyunjin said as he bowed to Minho's mom.

"No problem sweetie!" Minho's mother said as she returned back to the kitchen.

Hyunjin took Minho's hand and dragged him outside the house while munching on the cookies.

"Ok so where are we going?" Minho asked, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.