Chapter 38

"Hyung, it doesn't sound like the way it should sound," Jisung said as he rocked himself back and forth on the chair.

"I know Jisung, but I just don't know what to add," Chan replied, resting his thumb on his bottom lip.

"What kinda song are you guys working on?" Minho asked, flipping through his manga as he laid on the bed behind where the rest were sitting.

"It needs to be like a love song but it can't sound like one," Changbin said, looking through the lyrics which Jisung wrote.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked.

"Like the lyrics have to be about love but the track has to be some other genre," Jisung explained.

"Ahhh I get what you mean," Minho raised his eyebrows in realisation and flipped over on the bed so that he could lay on his back. "Well, I'm not an expert on producing music so good luck to you guys," He hopped off the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Chan asked as he noticed Minho leaving.

"To the gym. I need a big mirror so I can practice dance for an assignment," Minho said, looking back at Chan.

"You know Chan hyung has a gym at his place right?" Jisung chuckled.

".......a what?" Minho asked to check if he heard that right.

"Yeah he has a gym with a big mirror and everything," Changbin added. "I'm pretty sure it's downstairs,"

"You have a gym?" Minho asked, still not believing whatever he was hearing.

"Hahaha, yes I do Min," Chan chuckled, seeing Minho stand there in aww. "You can use it how ever much you want, so don't go all the way to the public gym,"

"Yeah hyung," Changbin said as he walked over to Minho and grabbed his hand. "Come, I'll walk you there,"

"Ah- Oh okay," Minho replied, snapping out of his thoughts and aimlessly following wherever Changbin was leading him.

"So hyung, when are you and Minho hyung gonna start dating?" Jisung asked, and Chan nearly choked on the water which he had in his mouth.

"What? No Jisung, it's not like that," Chan shook his head and continued editing the track.

"Don't give me that bullshit, it's as clear as day. I can tell by the way you look at him," Jisung said.

"By the way I look at him?" Chan asked.

"Yes, and I can feel that he looks at you the same way. You two literally look at each other as if you guys are the only ones living on this planet," Jisung said.

"I'm not so sure about that," Chan replied. "He doesn't really do relationships, and nor do I,"

"Well that's a bummer....but can't you guys see? It hurts watching you two sometimes, knowing that you guys are not together," Jisung whined.

"I've never been in a serious relationship. You know that. I won't know how to act, and what if we break up? Minho is someone very important to me....and I don't wanna loose him," Chan said, looking down at his hand as he noticed himself fidgeting.

"But you can at least try,"

"And what if he doesn't want it like that? What if things become awkward? I will never be able to forgive myself,"

"Dang hyung, I've never seen you care about someone like this...I wonder what Minho hyung did to you?" Jisung asked.

"Enough of this talk, get back to work," Chan commanded, and Jisung grabbed his papers and straightened his back.