Chapter 12

"Hyung, I don't know what to do!!!"

"What is it now Hyunjin-ah?"

It was the weekend and Hyunjin was staying at Minho's house for dinner. They spent the whole day together, going outside to the park, doing a little shopping. Well, it was basically Hyunjin dragging Minho anywhere and everywhere. So from all the exhaustion, they decided to watch a movie at Minho's house. They were currently on Minho's bed eating some chips and obviously, watching a horrer movie. Half the time, Hyunjin was screaming and cuddling Minho because of all the jump scares. Minho seemed surprisingly calm.......on the outside. He was practically shivering on the inside, but since Hyunjin is there with him, he was less scared.

"Hyung! I give up!" Hyunjin whined, placing his head on Minho's lap.

"Give up on what?!" Minho asked while staring into the screen.

"On Jisung!!" Hyunjin said.

"Wait what? Why? Did something happen?" Minho asked while turning off the tv because he felt like this conversation will actually be interesting.

"Hyung!! I've tried everything!"

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"For example....umm...We have sleepovers?..."

"And what do you do in these so called sleepovers?"

"Idk......... like watch a movie, eat food, talk about random stuff....."

"That's all?"

"Yeah?..."

"You idiot! You need to try to make the first move. You have to seduce him. If you can't go to him, let him come to you!"

"But like how though?!?!"

"I don't know!!?.......make him jealous or something."

"Jealous................hey!! I have an idea!" Hyunjin shouted as he got off Minho's lap and looked at him with sparkly eyes while wagging his invisible tail like a puppy.

"Great......what is it?"

"We can make him jealous together!"

"Huh?" Minho looked at him in confusion.

"Like, we can do lovey dovey stuff in front of him and make him jealous! Come on hyung!! Pretty please....for me!" Hyunjin whined and pouted at Minho.

"But Hyunjin, I'm a bottom-"

"And I'm a top"

"Wait what?" Minho stared at Hyunjin  for quite a while, trying to process what he just heard from the younger.

"You're a what now?" Minho asked.

"I'm a top. Hyung, don't be that suprised." Hyunjin chuckled, slapping Minho's thigh. Minho was still trying to process it through his brain. Imagine having a close childhood friend, and you only just found out about this now. Minho felt slightly betrayed by the fact that he didn't know, but more than that, he just couldn't process it. "Look hyung, I may act like a sub, but I'm always dominant in bed" he said smirking at Minho.

"Wait Hyunjin-ah, a dominant doesn't always have to be a top you know? I was mostly dominant even though I'm a bottom. I like to control, not be controlled." Minho smirked back at Hyunjin.

"Wait What kind of conversation have we fallen into? Ahh, anyway you know what I mean hyung. Right?"

"Ye, sure. Oh, by the way, isn't Valentine's day just around the corner? Why don't you make him some chocolate treats?" Minho requested.