Chapter 10

"I'm straight"

"Huh?" Minho's mind went blank for a second. He blinked rapidly, trying to process what he just heard from the older. "Really?"

"I mean I think I'm straight? I never really found men attractive." He said while taking a sip of wine.

"Wait, so then how come whenever I flirt, you flirt back." Minho said as he poured himself another glass.

"I was just going along with the flow Min. But I'm actually not 100% sure if I'm straight or not. I've only dated girls in the past so the thought of dating a guy never really came to me I guess" Chan explained.

"So there could be a chance that you could be bisexual?" Minho asked.

"Maybe? But i don't even know if i like guys"

"I have an idea Channie" Minho said as he gulped down the wine. "Kiss me"

"What?" Chan said.

"I said kiss me. If you liked it, then maybe you do like guys" Minho said while leaning in towards Chan. Using his index finger, he lifted Chan's chin .

"Min, you sure this is a good idea?" Chan said.

"Shhh Channie. Both of us are drunk anyways so we are most likely to forget about this. So why don't we just enjoy ourselves?~" Minho said in a seductive voice while biting his lower lip. He took the wine bottle that had only a little bit of wine left in it. He started drinking the wine out of the bottle, but kept the wine in his mouth, not swallowing it. He then went closer to Chan and connected their lips together. Feeding the older the wine through his mouth. Chan widened his eyes by the sudden kiss, but he didn't pull away. He swallowed the wine, but had a trail of it running down at the corner of his lips. Minho cat licked the wine off of Chan and connected their lips again. It didn't take long for Chan to respond back. A slow and passionate kiss progressed as the two lips moved in sync. Their soft lips overlapped each other's as they both kissed. They didn't care about others around them, just them in their own world. Caught in the moment, Minho climbed onto Chan's lap, with his thighs on either side of Chan's. Not breaking the kiss, he snaked his arms around Chan's shoulder. The younger moaned and nibbled on the older's upper lip. Naturally, Chan's hands made its way to Minho's waist.

"Oh god, why is Minho so good at kissing. He's so irresistible, I can't take my eyes off him. Is this what a man's lips feel like"

Thought the older as they both separated from the kiss. Both breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes as their chests were connected to each other. Chan admired Minho's beauty, his lustful eyes and swollen rosy lips. He pulled Minho in for another kiss, but this time it was rougher. He never really liked guys....But something about Minho lured him into the younger's control. Minho let out another moan and Chan took this chance to slip his tongue inside Minho's mouth. Minho smirked by the older's action. He didn't think that the older would take it this far. He was only gonna give him a kiss, but it has turned into a whole hot make out session. Chan's hand travelled down from Minho's waist to his buttcheeks, slowly massaging and squeezing it, making the younger arch his back and poke his butt out.

"Mm~~ Channie~~" Minho moaned into the kiss. He started unzipping Chan's hoodie, revealing the older's bare chest. They both broke off from the kiss to catch their breath.

"Yes kitten?" Chan responded.

"Are you satisfied~?" Minho whispered as he trailed his kisses across Chan's jawline to his collarbone. Not leaving obvious marks.

"I am" Chan said in a husky voice. Minho moved his hips, making him sit right on top of Chan's crotch. Leading the older to groan by the sensitive touch.